Loki's Revenge CTF

smurkin

Can't get enough of FH
Yah... I play...thers a lrctf uk server and a few in the eu as well :)

Did you play LMCTF way back in q2 ???

]AC[dRuM

Fledgling Freddie
I did.. but played more Q2CTF than anything else, I was an avid Q2FT and QTLithium in my day, I sill manage some Q2Lithium from time to time now.

I love Q3CTF but there is just something about Q2CTF that nothing can touch.. ;)

That aside I manage QWDM & CA when I can, Q2CTF/FT & Lithium, Q3UrT, TC, FT and FFA.

HLDMC floats my boat a lot, its fun, the DMC.central site was lucky enough to have a guy convert Zed *drools* a while back + the Dapak maps.. Not strictly a Quake orientated subject, but if you like your old classics check it out. Its something different anyway, the community is cool there too.

http://www.dmc-central.com/ (make sure you listen to the moooozic!)

*such a pity more oldschool QW players didn't pick up the CTF addon this year, mind you with a few good QW ports floating about, they didn't feel the need. But HLDMC is something different try it you may like it, you may not... ;)

/edit

..your avatar rules! :D

smurkin

Can't get enough of FH
yup...q2ctf was outstanding...the space level made from boss2, the sound of the damage rune, stronghold opposition...bloody marvelous. That DMC site...yah the musics cool :)

btw, busy lokis servers tonight...gettin some momentum in the eu (I think some of the slugs trawl these forums)

http://www.lrctf.com/users/smurkin/game.jpg

]AC[dRuM

Fledgling Freddie
..sweet :D

I'll join you as soon as I am up to date with real work. :)

I play under either Ne><uS*6* or ]AC[dRuM or dRuM depends what mood I'm in ;)

the sound of the damage rune, stronghold opposition...bloody marvelous

...fond, fond memories.. I just hope id can capture some of that Q2CTF magic in Q4.. maybe? :D

*bed 4 me now... *yawns*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom