LOKI Question

Ashgen

One of Freddy's beloved
Hi

I have not long renewed and so I need to get to grips with the new armour and extra slots.

As a result I need to use LOKI as the software I used to use, KORTS, does not have the correct slots etc. (not that I can see anyway).

I have been looking at LOKI and cannot find a way to a "drop" to armour slots so I can input artifact stats, all I seem to get is the crafted option with only four slots.

Could someone with a bit more knowledge point me in the right direction please?

The other items allow me to add a "new item" with more slots, but not the armour items.

Thanks

Ash

Ashgen

One of Freddy's beloved
KORT's

Forgot to say that KORT’s does have a 5th slot option, but it gives a choice of:

Offensive Effect
Reactive Effect
Charges Effect

Not, that I can see, the options for adding +5 strength over cap for example.

It may be of course that I am missing the point.

Regards

Ash

Little Boy

One of Freddy's beloved
After you have opened it, it comes up with class, name blah de blah. From there, press the piece of armor you want, so say i clicked Chest, it comes up with Crafted armor 51 99% etc etc, the 4th one down says Crafted, if you scroll accorss there is a drag button with a little arrow, click the arrow to bring down a drop box. From there it will give you 4 options Crafted, Drop, Quest and Artifact. Choose artifact from there and then input your stats then go to the top of the screeen and press save :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom