Login update problems

Aragvain^

Fledgling Freddie
Hey, i dunno whats wrong really but when i start ToA and press ok on cd key stuff it starts to load,

these blue stuff starts ticking and when its about 25% left of both bars it just stops, and computer just hacks up,

cant reboot comp with my "master button" so i gotta cut the power, rly crazy lag of comp,

can still move mouse tho etc, but that patch.bin is just wicked, sometimes i get up ctrl alt del window and cancel it from there in that process stuff, but not even that helps,

i have Windows XP home edition btw, would be nice with some help,

btw; ive tried both classic and SI clients and they work as intended to logon to, altho it quite suxx to not be able to play ToA,

shud i just simply reinstal the ToA verision or can i fix this some other way?

And to avoid the problem in the future wud be nice to know whats wrong,

thanks i hope some1 can identify the problem =)

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Im guessing a reinstall of TOA will be the quickest solution.

That bars stopping while it checks some file to make sure your up to date, im guessing its stopped because its run into a corrupt file, reinstall might do the job.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
I had a problem with the patcher last night as well: it didnt stop searching for updated files but it searched very very slowly for some reason - took something like 5+ min for the blue bar to fill up when it normaly takes a couple of seconds.

Aragvain^

Fledgling Freddie
ah i c, well mines just completely stops i think, anyways thanks for your help i guess ill have to reinstall then

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom