Login server.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
I seem to be having trouble with the login server. Whenever I log in it takes forever for the thing to load after I enter my password and press enter. Anyone else having problems with logging in (as in it being slow, rather than it not working at all) or could it just be me? ;x

ademaa

One of Freddy's beloved
i had this problem, try rebooting, sorted it for me mate, now i cant log into the main webpage to pay subs lol

Ocomas

Loyal Freddie
Same problem here, login taking an age.. infact looking at 2nd monitor now so far its taken 3mins... wait.. its just up.

Some real weird things happening since I got back from holl's and downloaded a little patch 2 days ago.. like crashing back to desk-top... and yes i've read other peeps comments about similar difficulties.. so somethings not all as it should be......

Drusus

Fledgling Freddie
Yup me too Straef, used to press enter and it went straight in, now it just flashes for about 10+secs before loading, if it loads at all =/

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Happened to me a couple of days ago, fine now atm though.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
ademaa said:
i had this problem, try rebooting, sorted it for me mate, now i cant log into the main webpage to pay subs lol
Had it for several days.

vulgar

Fledgling Freddie
Most of my guild reporting the same thing seems we are all experiancing similar problems and getting booted from the game also.

Svouras

Fledgling Freddie
is any1 still having it?i am trying to enter and tell me that its not poss and try again later.Doing that again i select server and says Retrying.... Retrying.... and after 1 min Hit esc ....

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Same here, sometimes I can't even log in at all. getting really annoyed about it.

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
hope the new patch solves the shite problem, relogging now is a real pain in da butt... :p

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Hopefully all will be sorted this morning <Fingers Crossed>
It's been a real pain and as for the CTD's jesus I haven't had those for a few weeks please oh please don't tell me they back :(
Oh and while I'm at it....can't Goa tell the time I know it's only 1 hour and 15mins difference but If I log onto a website through a British link Then I'd expect 10.30am to actully be 10.30 shutdown and not 9.15am :puke:

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Dandare said:
Hopefully all will be sorted this morning <Fingers Crossed>
It's been a real pain and as for the CTD's jesus I haven't had those for a few weeks please oh please don't tell me they back :(
Oh and while I'm at it....can't Goa tell the time I know it's only 1 hour and 15mins difference but If I log onto a website through a British link Then I'd expect 10.30am to actully be 10.30 shutdown and not 9.15am :puke:
The login server will be fixed today. I explained it in a bit more detail in this thread.
As for the shutdown, the link is not a 'British' link, it's an English language link which is not the same thing. As we are based in continental Europe, times are given as CET unless specifically stated otherwise.

Svouras

Fledgling Freddie
When i try to enter Avalon, it says that it tries to connect then retrying... retrying... and after 1 sec Hit ESC.Is that prob cause many ppl try to log in?

Ezeine

Loyal Freddie
Yeh had the same problems. Getting past the login server took like 5 mins. Late at night it started working ok ish.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Svouras said:
When i try to enter Avalon, it says that it tries to connect then retrying... retrying... and after 1 sec Hit ESC.Is that prob cause many ppl try to log in?
I was unable to enter Avalon at all for several days, rightnever'ed it and never got an answer. A couple days later I was able to log on to Avalon again, so I guess you just need to wait :/ Shame I didn't get a reply whatsoever tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom