Login Problems

GDW

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone else having problems logging in. Since the new patch I cant. Wont recognise my account name, either in the game or on the webbsite. They have no weekend customer support and I cant even email them my problem as the online support form wont recognise my email address

GDW

Fledgling Freddie
Bastards the lot of them

Khale

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm their online support form should work fine. Else try making an own email and send it to a certain email address. I myself can't login to the forums either. It sees my account as some Beta Anonymous account. (Have send a support form email but no response yet).

And it's indeed very hard to contact em if nothing works (all is based on an account).

legis

Fledgling Freddie
I have the same problem. It worked an hour ago, and now suddenly I can't login to the game or website. Looking in the error log I get LOGIN_UNKNOWN_ACCOUNT

When you try to retrieve a new password, the secret question and so on works, but it fails after typing the WOW account name.

Many people have this problem on the official forums and there is no solution. Some have had it for days....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom