Login problem

Boandk

Fledgling Freddie
Hey,

I got a small problem and maybe somebody here know what to do, because GOA sure as hell aint reacting in any way.

When I log in, I dont end up at the character selection window as normal, I get the server window.

And when I try to select Karak-Hirn (my main server) I get this message "Error accessing user account".

If I try to log on to another server I get the message that I am logged in to another server.

I send GOA 2 mails yesterday from the helpform on the website with no respons, not even an auto-reply, and 1 today plus my stepson send them a bug report ingame.

So right now I am wondering if I should continue the subscribtion when it runs out monday.

And if any GOA support reads this, the account is boandk if you wanna go fix it.

I am currently missing out on the Live Event and that pisses me off.

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
I am currently missing out on the Live Event and that pisses me off.

No you aint =)

They changed it so you can do all the daily tasks on the last day of the event if you feel like it. you dont HAVE to do each task each day. can do em when you feel for it. so you aint falling behind ;)

Boandk

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah they fixed the problem as well, so are up to speed now with the events.

ishereuk

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah they fixed the problem as well, so are up to speed now with the events.

Can you please say how they fixed it...i have the same issue as this and need a work around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom