Login POL on dyvet server

DeathsBows

Fledgling Freddie
hallo is it just dyvet getting this poll or are others (ie german/french) server getting it..

like the 1 about not changing the nf but cluster us with another foreign server

maybe hope for a cluster with zee germans yet...:confused:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
If they cluster I may have to resubscribe...damn them!

DeathsBows

Fledgling Freddie
think they said just rvr areas.

just means not many on pve but be loads in rvr

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
Ah god, if that poll is true, isn't that what we were screaming out for the last 18 months.

I'd re-sub straight away if I could log on and find people in RVR.

I'm still here thinking this is someones idea of a joke.

Eble

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
you would have all your old chars + lots of english player would start playing again so dont think that will be a problem :)

It's also a matter of some totally freaked out pride,i want to play in English since i been spending last 13 years of learning it :p

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
It's also a matter of some totally freaked out pride,i want to play in English since i been spending last 13 years of learning it :p

and still according to some, you can't speak it and get picked on !

Anyhow, I wouldn't like PVE zones clustered, just RVR.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
i do wonder what took them so long :) they wantet people to leave so there was less to vote no for makeing dyvet into french or german speaking rvr zone ?

Shad

Fledgling Freddie
it would be awsome to cluster RvR areas, but darn wify will be unhappy again :D when/if i go back to Daoc..

Septina

Part of the furniture
Dont get your hopes up, if they cluster, and that's a big if, knowing GoA they will cluster the english cluster with the italian and spanish servers. :/

skilth/karlos

Loyal Freddie
All i ask is plz plz plz plz plz GOA merge these RVR zones...Iv played wow for 3 months and tbh what a load of bollaks ..... I would do absolutly anything to just have the old DAoC back and get bk the old legendery players who guided me through the game in the early days etc etc.....
Anywayz back on the subject PLeeeeeaaasssseeeee GOA pull your finger out of your arse!!!

Litmus

Resident Freddy
Dont get your hopes up, if they cluster, and that's a big if, knowing GoA they will cluster the english cluster with the italian and spanish servers. :/

Heh thats prolly right, build peoples hopes up just be bring them crushing back down again.

Tetley

Fledgling Freddie
I have just re-opened my accounts after months wandering around WoW, EQ2, LOTRO, DDO - everywhere. None suit me like DAOC does but more in rvr would be great, although trying to pick up German may be a problem.

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Well...

Well it would certainly be great if they clustered with the German servers.
Alot of action in rvr (and with that I mean ALOT, the english european servers have yet to experience such action as the germans have achived! For better or for worse, but I like it. :)

About the language, it is really a no brainer to get used to the german. The UI is still in english meaning that about half of the relavant text is in english. The rest is things you kind of know from experience on the english server. The only thing that actually have bothered me at all, is the rapid rvr information text that scroll by. Its abit hard at times to pic up what actually hit you when you are trying to decode german at the same time as you are beeing hit by around 1000+ effects/spells by the 1500 hibs/albs/mids that are doing their best to blow your sorry butt out of the game!;)

Anyway, dont worry about the language, it is easier to get used to than the rewamping of the iconbars!:) Question is more if you actually want as much action as 3000-4000 people on the server delivers?

/Charmangle

DeathsBows

Fledgling Freddie
:)

Its abit hard at times to pic up what actually hit you when you are trying to decode german at the same time as you are beeing hit by around 1000+ effects/spells by the 1500 hibs/albs/mids that are doing their best to blow your sorry butt out of the game!;)

Anyway, dont worry about the language, it is easier to get used to than the rewamping of the iconbars!:) Question is more if you actually want as much action as 3000-4000 people on the server delivers?

/Charmangle

you can always in msg section untick certain boxes make a new window for rvr but leave out all the annoying pulse spells etc just have normal msg's and dmg and should work ok and as for the new icons get a new ui, ive got bobs ui which is for patch 1.90 so no problems with the next patch and using old icons from when you install you can pick and choose all the bits ya need and don't need...

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
IF we get clustered I hope it's with the german rvr zone..

But knowing GoA I know that IF they cluster us with a foreign cluster it'll be the french..

gwield

Fledgling Freddie
Aye Same here . I tried playing on the us servers and i hate it cause of the constant zergs and x realming , I miss playing my light eldy on excal and with everyone from jupiter and my old friends from celtic leaf army .

I fully support that by cluster the rvr zones this would pick up the population , But i will not be resubbing if the language will not be english as i don't understand a word of german or french .

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

On a plus side we get to show mario and luigui what a fucking hammer looks like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom