LOE recruiting

gohan

FH is my second home
Lords of England are curently recruiting, we are still the 3rd highest ranked alb/pryd guild if your interested visit www.uniquechaos.com/loe or PM belgorian, reverand or gohanssj in game.

Vaskez_TheCleric

Fledgling Freddie
Ye LOE lost many peps and they used to be in the top before some years .... where all the english spirit gone mates ? Tbh be afraid greeks tryed to make a greek one but failed ... but u are an old and very good guild , keep it up u win with patient :cheers:

Vaskez TheCrucified
GM of VorTeX :flame: :flame: :flame:

Anarki

Fledgling Freddie
I remember LoE (was a member myself).. Had much fun in it too, and I kind of miss the good old times..

Well.. good luck with the recruitments :cheers:

A

Aoln

Vaskez_TheCleric said:
Ye LOE lost many peps and they used to be in the top before some years .... where all the english spirit gone mates ? Tbh be afraid greeks tryed to make a greek one but failed ... but u are an old and very good guild , keep it up u win with patient :cheers:
Wasn't a guild for exclusively english people, had lots of greeks, swedes and god knows what else in it too ;)

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
Aoln said:
Wasn't a guild for exclusively english people, had lots of greeks, swedes and god knows what else in it too ;)

Saracens :(

Martok

Part of the furniture
yay its good to see some ppl stayed in LoE and have started to remake the guild good or them any help you need give me a yell (Old member 2) LoE was the fun good old days bring them back imo when their were few mercs and groups for the good old players give old days :fluffle:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Aoln said:

tbh I think the swedes and greeks outnumbered the english :)

Anarki

Fledgling Freddie
Martok said:
yay its good to see some ppl stayed in LoE and have started to remake the guild good or them any help you need give me a yell (Old member 2) LoE was the fun good old days bring them back imo when their were few mercs and groups for the good old players give old days :fluffle:

Yay! :clap:

gohan

FH is my second home
ty for suport guys, LOE have got about 10 new recruits in last 3 days so going well :clap: cheers for offer martok but not sure wot u can do without getting in trouble with TLW hehe tho u can change ur sir name to "join LOE or die" maybe but ur call on that 1

Belgorian

Fledgling Freddie
10 New recruits is a great start :clap: Will be nice to have people to talk to in Guild Chat :p

As (Gohanssj) our worthy recruitment officer says, LOE is looking to re-establish itself as a major RVR guild, so if you like RVR you will like us. We also belong to an excellent Alliance (Albion Guard) which consists of Disciples of Aldur, Griffon Knights, Dark Llama, UP and Shadowbreed, so there is always lots going on.

Apply now, you know you want to ;)

Belgorian LVL 50 Arms
RR7L7 Guildmaster and
Thoroughly nice person.

Lotheric

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck guys with rebuilding LoE, I used to love it back in the days :clap:

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Havent played long enough to se the "old days" where LOE was vary active (quite a lot of rps :) )
But anyway ofc i wish u the best of luck and hope u get on nice with ur nec recruits :clap:

Prime

Fledgling Freddie
Will I have to fill in any forms or take a medical? and will I get a Carriage clock and pen absolutely free if I sign up today? :D

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
The borg is back in town;)

Good luck with it. Bring back LOE/SOTL zergs;)

gohan

FH is my second home
prime YOU may need a medical to ensure the saftey of the new recruits but we wud give you a clock an pen if u hadn't stole the box's an sold them an 1G each, so cud any1 that recived a clock an pen from prime please return them an he will pay u all 100g for the inconvienience (SP?)

gohan

FH is my second home
Looking good u may even see our mini stealth zerg in emain evry now an then :D but will still need more people like casters tanks and especialy cleric (can u actually have too many?) so come join the revalution ....... or somthing else semi isperational (sp)? :cheers:

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
Nice to see you guys pulling up the LoE banner ones again. I never been in LOE but had many good friends in it, loads of memories. Might never ecome what it was before but is a good idea to have LoE reformed. Oh and bring back Shane, Krillin, Vayasen etc :p

leviathane

Part of the furniture
aye forgot bout Vaya bring him back to if some1 hasnt brought him / bb specced him :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom