Locking threads nr2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie
I'll probably risk getting a ban for this, but im ready to be a martyr for my cause! :m00:

Now first of all, when someone makes a thread to discuss the locking policies of the mods atleast give him a chance to reply so we dont end up in this situation.

This was the answer i received in the earlier thread:

"The mods on FH are actually very lenient.
I think perhaps one or two threads on FHOT have been closed in the past week.
You guys get away with an awful lot - the drain shit thread for example.

Suck it up.

Closed."

The fact that the mods overlook violations on some issues but then randomly close discussions doesnt really make up for it does it?

This isnt the first time this has happened. Why not let people talk if they want to? :touch:

edit: i think i speak for everyone when i say that tohtori doesnt need to post here!

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
I'll probably risk getting a ban for this, but im ready to be a martyr for my cause! :m00:

Now first of all, when someone makes a thread to discuss the locking policies of the mods atleast give him a chance to reply so we dont end up in this situation.

This was the answer i received in the earlier thread:

"The mods on FH are actually very lenient.
I think perhaps one or two threads on FHOT have been closed in the past week.
You guys get away with an awful lot - the drain shit thread for example.

Suck it up.

Closed."

The fact that the mods overlook violations on some issues but then randomly close discussions doesnt really make up for it does it?

This isnt the first time this has happened. Why not let people talk if they want to? :touch:

what´s the point of discussing? the mod gave a reply to the poster befor closing. Mods are pretty flexible on this forum compared to other forums.

just a hint: RTFM! its their forum, its their rules.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
edit: i think i speak for everyone when i say that tohtori doesnt need to post here!

And why not? Doesn't help you to insult and attack someone before anything happened and without 'cause i might add.

Anyway, if you don't learn from your first locked thread, or the fact they locked the thread where you whined about a locked thread...well...you'ren nearing the territory of an infamous guest around here.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
And why not? Doesn't help you to insult and attack someone before anything happened and without 'cause i might add.

Anyway, if you don't learn from your first locked thread, or the fact they locked the thread where you whined about a locked thread...well...you'ren nearing the territory of an infamous guest around here.

...waste of energy:D

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Blimey - troll bait!

Now, desist. :twak:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom