Locking threads for no reason?

M

mucking_fuppet

What the hell is wrong with you? These forums used to be moderated by rational people. There was no reason to lock my thread, was I insulting anyone? No. Spamming? No. Merely asking the community the whereabouts of someone. And because I don't check my "private messages" which is hardley suprising considering I've only recieved messages of that sort from moderators, you sulk? And what is the problem with long signiatures if one can choose how much of a signiature they view?
:rolleyes:

S

SilverHood

Another mod whine... been a while since we had one the last time

read this:

Code of Conduct

and if you don't like it, you can always leave ;)

(IBTL for good measure)

:D

B

Brinx

Just because there's an option to limit it doesn't give free license to anyone to fill it to max length with crap solely for the point of it being lengthly and to annoy people.

And you not having PM notification turned on is your problem, not mine :)

M

mucking_fuppet

Doesn't explain why you closed that thread though... you could have just replied asking me to trim my signiature down and not closed it.

S

Sard-Nair

:eek: Brinx does a l337 job!

Brinx > Tilda
or
Tilda > Brinx

M

Munkey-

Brinx the cat is freeeeeeeeeeee! its not behind bars like the death row kitty!

Free Tiddles!!!!111

O

old.Tohtori

Munkey asked for this...

kitten.jpg

EDIT: Muah...sharma and munkey such similar names evidently :p

K

katt!

lets play "ban the muppet for a reason" instead. ok?

O

old.Tohtori

Awww, leave the muppet..err...fuppet alone. He just has to learn that you just can't mess with the mods. :D

He's mostly harmless in other ways.

EDIT: And has to learn that bumping threads up 10 slots is a nono. Also doubleposting as a bumpage is not good :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom