locked out

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Though i would be a good student and go study on a saturday (so proud). And went into the uni department - was about 11. Then i thought i will go check the library to see if they have any past papers for the exam i'm going to be sitting on monday.

So i leave the department thru the main door at about 12:20~ish then get over the library bout a 1 min walk. Go into the heavy demands section, then realise there is fuck all on this subject, then walk over to the Engineering Department. Try the door only to find it locked, all the doors were locked.

Now i was starting to panic, had it closed? all my notes were inside in a room. Then i see on the side of the doorframe a wee note saying "the doors will be locked from 12:30 - 1:30 to allow the security guard to do his rounds.

The bastards, now i have a test on monday, and no notes and cant do anywork for the next 45 mins - baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

anyway, do any people here have any funny stories about them beng locked out?

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Recently my wife and me went to see Master and Commander. About 10 minutes into the film my mobile phone went, it was my boss, with a urgent question. I got up, and went over to a door - marked fire exit - went through the door and started talking. The door shut with a click.
I finished the conversation looked up, I was in the bright sunshine in the carpark at the back of the cinema, and was locked out :(
I had to run around the whole building to find my way back in again :)

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
Brynn said:
the bit about twog or the red vs blue? :p
:fluffle:

I left my house keys in France, once. Had to break into my own home. :)

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
you live on an island - no one about to care about you breaking into a house :p

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I locked myself and three others out of a Chrysler Voyager once, in LA, with a busy filming schedule. Engine running, aircon turning the car into a mobile fridge, and us outside going nowhere, boiling hot.

Eventually we got a locksmith to come round and pop the door open with a nifty ruler type thing with hooks on it.

I never heard the last of that.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I locked myself out of the house.
Cost me £100 to get a locksmith to open the door. Took him 2 mins to open the door with a piece of plastic.

Clown

Part of the furniture
I was locked out once. I kicked the door open.

Jonny_Darko

Fledgling Freddie
Oh, also, on one drunken evening I thought I was locked out. I started shouting and pummelling / kicking the door and only when the lights came on and people started coming down the stairs did I realise that I was stood outside number 26. I lived at 16.

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Clown said:
I was locked out once. I kicked the door open.

I did that... and hit my cat with the door that slammed against the wall... she was curious as of who is on the other side slaming it :(

Gray

FH is my second home
dysfunction said:
I locked myself out of the house.
Cost me £100 to get a locksmith to open the door. Took him 2 mins to open the door with a piece of plastic.

Aye, i was shown that technique

Good to have a scouser friends ;)

pcg79

One of Freddy's beloved
Jonny_Darko said:
Oh, also, on one drunken evening I thought I was locked out. I started shouting and pummelling / kicking the door and only when the lights came on and people started coming down the stairs did I realise that I was stood outside number 26. I lived at 16.
hahaha :D

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Once the company I work for suffered an alarm at one of it's smaller country offices. Being in communications central at the time, I looked through the building by flicking through it's CCTV cams on a monitor screen. After a while the security team turned up, opened the outside door and entered. After about 30 mins they called in the all-clear and tried to leave. For some reason they couldn't get the outer door open again. That resulted in some amusing images on the camers :)

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
Brynn said:
you live on an island - no one about to care about you breaking into a house :p

I'd left the kitchen window wide open when I'd left (Didn't realise). It was like that for the two weeks I was away.

Which was lucky :D

Oh, the joys of living in an area with no crime :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom