Locations that have CATA in Holland

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blow, Mar 24, 2005.

1. Blow

Blow Fledgling Freddie

Main gameshops : None
    Local gameshops area Zuid-holland : None so far i have checked

2. MrBic

MrBic Can't get enough of FH

cant help you but i can tell you to stop killing my gimped ranger :(

in DF you helped me when i got loads of aggro even tho i hitted you then you came back and killed me and my BB QQ

I cant say i enjoy the fights i had with you cause ive died to fast to notice tbh

3. Tesla Monkor

Tesla Monkor Fledgling Freddie

Not even DimPlus has it. And to think I asked GOA to be nice to DimPlus as they've been supplying most of country with DAOC for the last three years.. and now this happens. o_O

4. Quinlan

Quinlan Fledgling Freddie

Hmm ordered at dimplus too..guess that means i wont have it tomorrow :( Been checking mail for 'we send your copies' but hasnt arrived yet.

What am i gonna do all weekend now..i cant play i want a refund since others can now level their new chars and change there face and i cant. Buhu QQ

What there are things besides DAOC????

RL????

Hmm guess i'll go and enjoy the sun along side the oudegracht with a nice Palmpje

5. Puppet

Puppet Resident Freddy

Ben langs Dim Plus gewandeld vanochtend richting 'werk'.

Ze zeiden dat ze geen Catacombs hadden; en US activation codes werken niet (was een poging waard :D)

Ze zeiden 1 april maar ja geen idee; die knakker daar vond het ook vaag toen ik zei dat vandaag de echte release was; maar GOA 1 april zei om vriendjes te blijven met GAME.

Naja; roll gewoon een overpowered class in thidranki en je kan al die nieuwe lui farmen :)

6. Tesla Monkor

RL is overrated. You ding about 65 times and then you die. Tradeskills take years to learn and are expensive, no decent grouping mechanics, and most of the world has been changed into a housingzone. ;D

7. Quinlan

Anyone already received anything from dimension plus?

Cause i havent heared a single thing from the buggers

8. Litmus

Litmus Resident Freddy

Hey, hoeveel kost die hond in dat raam?

9. Cavex ElSaviour

Cavex ElSaviour Fledgling Freddie

ik ben naar mijn locale game shop gegaan, ze hadden cata wel op de goede release datum staan, hij kon het alleen niet bestellen omdat het a-rated was terwijl ze alleen tripple A en soms dubble A rated bestellen. Geen idee wat het betekend maar hij zij dat het gebasseerd was op de verwachte verkoop cijfers. misschien via amazon.co.uk?

10. Overdriven

Overdriven Not a sandwich

Aye tbh =/ and you get all the n00b zergs.

11. Tesla Monkor

12. Quinlan