lo hibernians

whitelights

Fledgling Freddie
Hello all people on prydwen Hibernia i am joining in your realm with 3 accounts . :clap:
Can someone tell me what the best 3 classes are to play in fun from level 5 to 50 in a plezant and bit easy way??
And what are the classes needed to pwlv on 50 ....

:clap:

On excalibur Midgard atm but would love to see and do some new stuff.
Exval chars : whitelights ML8 / RR4L5( Healer)
Virusimp ML8 / RR3L0 ( shaman )
Bloodraven ML1 / RR3L0 ( Hunter )
Kimo level 50 sm pwlv bot
Some more going up

Also could use some Plats / transfer from mid excal to hib pryd .

Thanks in advance

Gahn

Resident Freddy
If u mean u gonna play all of 3 accounts togh i reckon that Bard (for power song/end song/cc/heals), Chanter (for pb/pet with pow regen/ per with heals/FP) and Hero (for guard, protect, intercept) should work well.
Else u can swap Bard for Druid (spec buffs, better heals, some cc as root).
Imo.

Have a nice day :)

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
as Gahn mentioned, shield hero, bard and mana enchanter is a nice combination.
Other possibilities might be or you could go for mana ment and druid to help then enchanter but that is more PvE whereas the the first option would be good in RvR as well.
also druid/bard with 2 animists might be useful but more so if you can create a font of power. (or go for 3 if you can multitask that well)

However what you really want to do is head over to pryd.net and sign up <grin> thats where all us hibbies hang out.

whitelights

Fledgling Freddie
ok nice reply's

THX people for the reply's and information will try to sign up on the pryd.net cu therez then.

Hope to meet you soon

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Welcome to the land of faeries, lurikeens and giant treees - we hope you enjoy your stay.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Bugz said:
Welcome to the land of faeries, lurikeens and giant treees - we hope you enjoy your stay.

You forgot bainshees and shroomers :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom