LMAO @ Setas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thornea

Loyal Freddie
There we are outside bold, I attack you, you zeph me, you IP and seamed like a solo fight till Wiro added (im not complaining about that).
Was no need for you to jump up and down on my corpse repeatedly but ROFL at the hibbie ranger who finished you off as you were on your 7-8th jump :p
Next time m8 forget the jumping and stealth :p

majik

Banned
Thornea said:
There we are outside bold, I attack you, you zeph me, you IP and seamed like a solo fight till Wiro added (im not complaining about that).
Was no need for you to jump up and down on my corpse repeatedly but ROFL at the hibbie ranger who finished you off as you were on your 7-8th jump :p
Next time m8 forget the jumping and stealth :p

LMAO You revealed wittor in front of 1fg mids. I hope he fucking chain rapes you.

Tilda

majik said:
LMAO You revealed wittor in front of 1fg mids. I hope he fucking chain rapes you.

I doubt it, I hear wittor is lacking skill recenty ;)
:wub:

Thornea

Loyal Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
you deserve to be corpe jumped, adding scum :fluffle:
The few times ive come accross you, ive been in a duo/trio and tbh I WILL help my guild m8's/group m8s who are usually screaming for help on comms :D

majik said:
OMG yes I think your right I may have done this once or twice, other times ive NOT uncovered enemy stealthers, Ive soloed, Duo'd, Trio'd and stealth zerged, leached kills and let enemies live who are on 5% health, ran in conventional groups also. This stealther "Code" seams a bit overrated imo, had the same done to me many a time by a fair few high rr well known albs/hibs.. we all do it and no one is perfect except maybe you I guess :p

Thornea

Loyal Freddie
majik said:
So why the fuck are you posting here?

Found it poetic justice and funny is all as im sure u will point out that me actually dying is as well. You seam a bit aggressive in your posts m8 with all the swearing, sorry I cant stand up to your level of elite'ness and btw you can quote more than one post in your reply rather than post farm :p

majik

Banned
Thornea said:
Found it poetic justice and funny is all as im sure u will point out that me actually dying is as well. You seam a bit aggressive in your posts m8 with all the swearing, sorry I cant stand up to your level of elite'ness and btw you can quote more than one post in your reply rather than post farm :p

The only thing you can't stand up to is skill.

And I'm fully aware of how to properly use a forum.

Tilda

majik said:
The only thing you can't stand up to is skill.

And I'm fully aware of how to properly use a forum.
BREATHE MAJII BREATHE!!1

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
majik said:
Its SH rules that we destealth Wittor/Daaft/Wiro and Beezle at every given opportunity :) Esp Daaft :p we love him so :worthy:

majik

Banned
Castus said:
Its SH rules that we destealth Wittor/Daaft/Wiro and Beezle at every given opportunity :) Esp Daaft :p we love him so :worthy:

So you act like retards.

Then you come onto FH and make a thread telling someone not to act like a retard.

Sarumans Hand must pwn.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Oh my its a joke...... come on Maji people will start thinking your sore about something if u continue to be miserable:) its a game m8 smile when u play!

Septina

Part of the furniture
Castus said:
its a game m8 smile when u play!

says the guy that comes to FH all bitter and such and makes an 'LMAO @ xx' thread? xD
okm8 :D

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
FFS SH majts

my name is Dafft not Daaft

wankers imo! spelling my name wrong shame on you

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Thornea said:
The few times ive come accross you, ive been in a duo/trio and tbh I WILL help my guild m8's/group m8s who are usually screaming for help on comms :D

lol

ill take it as a compliment they scream for help 1 v 2/3 then?

majik

Banned
Castus said:
Oh my its a joke...... come on Maji people will start thinking your sore about something if u continue to be miserable:) its a game m8 smile when u play!

Only thing sore about me is my arse from being stealth zerged and added on by complete titsuckingcockhounds.

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Castus said:

maji !! are u grouping with 3 others ?! :(

Sn00k3

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
Only thing sore about me is my arse from being stealth zerged and added on by complete titsuckingcockhounds.
:fluffle:

I rly need to come back to daoc and cuddle with you so you calm down abit :)

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Bompido said:
and fyi i dont need proof of u playing wittor since i know u do.
thing everyone in this forum knows.
thats all i care about.

oh btw other thread is closed so i quote it here :p
yus he wanted to try my infil so he played it for like 3/4 day's ? so what no big deal ;)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Vodkafairy said:
you deserve to be corpe jumped, adding scum :fluffle:

VF the champion of fair fights...

that ganks soloers with his 5 mates* :)

* - perfectly acceptable behaviour in this RvR game but get off yer fecking high horse you hypocrit.

Kelio

Fledgling Freddie
"Norse Shadowblade - Majiii"

i know that name, atleast 2 times have you revealed me infront of either hibs or mids then vanished away. i have never done that to anyone.

atleast 5 times have you added or finished me off while i have been fighting/won over another stealther, so imo why are you posting here? :touch:

i even know this one time when i was fighting a "herra fru" (im r5l8) and you added :(

but then again ive had some nice fights with you :cheers:

bottom line is, dont shout at a guy because he does the things youve also done ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom