lmao naomialba and sehanine

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
lol gimps. ;)..

none of you dare to take a 1vs1 fight with my infil apparently, everytime 1 of you are close to die the other fucker have to add. QQ. get a life both

Brite

Banned
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

but anyway naominalba used to be kinda respectable and hit hard

now he seems like a crap zerger when hes out, not seen much of him

Belomar

Part of the furniture
violin1an.jpg

(Sorry, old image of mine I just had to reuse. ;))

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
Neither do i sama, seems ppl are spending more time whin'in about other players here rather than getting revenge on em in rvr

Corran

Part of the furniture
Brite said:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

but anyway naominalba used to be kinda respectable and hit hard

now he seems like a crap zerger when hes out, not seen much of him

Even in old OF they ran with about 2-5 other rangers/ns's at Odins Milegates. Still, was always nice rp's for my sorc

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
HuZMoR said:
arnt you that infi that allways used to hang out in poc?

yeah, but havent done that for a few months, ;). got too bored of it

spook

Fledgling Freddie
I was grouped with Naomialba with a ranger once in Hadrians, OF! I died due to being first time out with the ranger. But I don't seem to care that I died in a frontier zone where rvr is supposed to happen

Isletha

Loyal Freddie
necromania said:
lol gimps. ;)..

none of you dare to take a 1vs1 fight with my infil apparently, everytime 1 of you are close to die the other fucker have to add. QQ. get a life both

I would have a word with the rest of the infs in your realm then as thats what they were doing to me last night :) these things happen you just have to get on with it :cheers:

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Isletha said:
I would have a word with the rest of the infs in your realm then as thats what they were doing to me last night :) these things happen you just have to get on with it :cheers:

hehe i know, but not very often i RVR with my infil, and when i finally do, its not funny to fight against 1 Ns, get him to 20% while im still on 50-70% and then another NS arrive and PA me cause the first one is dieng.

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Naomialba is the second greatest adder after Addsprout. I remember every time albs started to hit a mid keep Naomialba was there to shoot everybody :)

Ps.: It is not an adder whine, just a fact :)

bebopbo

Fledgling Freddie
yet another i got "pwnd" by add... lol

& you think its gunna get better wit server cluster :clap:

/em thinks you should quit daoc now tbh ;)

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
had some nice 1on1 fights with both of them afew weeks ago.. chatted with them on irc, after not loosing any of the fights 1on1 we had without adds, the next day they decided to zerg the shit out of me, then emote spam me..

i say: they gone in to OF habits :p

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
bebopbo said:
yet another i got "pwnd" by add... lol

& you think its gunna get better wit server cluster :clap:

/em thinks you should quit daoc now tbh ;)

actually thinking about that

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
danmrman said:
Neither do i sama, seems ppl are spending more time whin'in about other players here rather than getting revenge on em in rvr

when u go for revange u get raped by duo again...how fun u think that is...if they can´t learn to play solo they shouldent play...and all ppl add....i have hade a few 1 vs 1 with sbs and ns´s standing and lokking and not adding...thats respect for ppl fighting 1 vs 1

Ovi1

Fledgling Freddie
Dwali said:
...if they can´t learn to play solo they shouldent play...

That's a complete load of bollox, nowhere in the EULA or COC does it mention need to have skill to play. We could just as easily say if you can't accept that it's RvR and not 1v1 then you shouldn't play.

I may or may not be the best 1v1 pally (Never played or intend to play pally so will never know ;) ) but I sure as hell am not the best 1v1 stealther, there is plenty of evidence to support that claim ;)

My 1337 skillz being what they are the only way I have fun in stealth wars is to run as a "zerg" of 2 or 3, sometimes even more! or add, which a Ranger is supremely suited to ;) Since I am having fun when I run with fellow stealthers, and I stay with in the laws of the game no one has any right to tell me what I should/ shouldn't do.

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
Dwali said:
when u go for revange u get raped by duo again...how fun u think that is...if they can´t learn to play solo they shouldent play...and all ppl add....i have hade a few 1 vs 1 with sbs and ns´s standing and lokking and not adding...thats respect for ppl fighting 1 vs 1

You know after all this is an MMORPG. What do you think this MMO stands for? If you really expect players to yield in a game that is intended to play together in 3 realms against each other then you are obviously mistaken.
Of course you don't have to like that, you have two options... accept it or don't accept it. If it's the last option you chose, you shouldn't play this game. If you chose the first, there are always alternatives of where to go.

Besides, even in a 1 vs 2 it isn't impossible to kill at least one of the two.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Tafaya Anathas said:
Naomialba is the second greatest adder after Addsprout. I remember every time albs started to hit a mid keep Naomialba was there to shoot everybody :)

Ps.: It is not an adder whine, just a fact :)

Too bad nobody gives a flying fuck about the 'facts' from a tower-camping-hopping AoD-scout.

It's not a whine, its a fact:)

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
necromania said:
lol gimps. ;)..

Use Mezz poison and jump the shade youll prolly kill the shade if he is half asleep as usual when he is with me :) A good way to get revenge.

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Too bad nobody gives a flying fuck about the 'facts' from a tower-camping-hopping AoD-scout.

Why AoD again ? :< its getting very ooooooold ;p (more than half year or so we dont play on pry, and about 1.5-2 years when we started fg rvr instead roleplay realm defense xD so its getting really old :p

edit : ooops forgot to add the leet line (at least it have to be as i saw ˇˇ ) its a fact! :p

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:

FYI I haven't been in a tower with the scout since subscribed again (08.04.), when I play with him I solo near Beno bridge, (solo I mean I'm not in a group) just wanna reach RR6 and then I'll retire him. I'm mainly playing minstrel in duo and toaing infi. Stealthers yes, I'm not playing that much to play in a group. So this tower camping stuff is way to old. And mentioning AoD is really shows that you haven't got a clue about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom