Football Liverpool

Vladamir

FH is my second home
nn5mv4.gif

My fucking god that is amazing :D:D

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
You didn't though, all you did was attack Everton to the detriment of the statistics. They had more shots, they had 58% yes 58% of possesion, 18 fouls for each side and a red card for Liverpool. Now please tell me that they kicked you off the park?

How about the 5 saves your keeper had to make? Howard only made 2 in 120 minutes. Everton 14 shots on goal, Liverpool? 8.

You were beaten all over the park but most importanty Everton beat you in a couple of vital areas, guts and workrate.

Obviously, you're reading into something that I am not saying....

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
What a bunch of arses, I enjoy a game of footy, I gave an unbiased opinion in the first post and you flame me for it.....nice.

No I made a point, which you could have replied to instead of going on the defensive and having a Rafa Rant(TM).

Turamber

Part of the furniture
The next round should be fun, Everton looking to get revenge for the Ashley Young show in the league a few weeks back.

I have some Liverpool supporting fans but, in all honesty, I'm glad that Everton won. The aftermath from Barrygate would have coloured a match against Liverpool ... plus we probably have more chance against Everton as they'll look to attack, which suits us.

Zede

Part of the furniture
Obviously, you're reading into something that I am not saying....

Its not just online Everton fans who are having fun. Do you live in Merseyside ? Its super fun here at the mo, a small knowing movement of the eyebrows is all it takes to wind up Liverpool fans.

Liverpool will be lucky to finish 4th now, would be sweet it its Everton that actually 4th & the whiners 5th, bring it on !

gohan

FH is my second home
how do you work that out? liverpool are the most likely to challange utd for the title........ arsenal are the ones strugling for 4th.. get a clue

Zede

Part of the furniture
how do you work that out? liverpool are the most likely to challange utd for the title........ arsenal are the ones strugling for 4th.. get a clue

cause its all down hill from here, watch this space :)

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Their squad is a bit thin now, after selling Keane they were at risk of getting injuries and already their best player is out for 3 weeks. Unless Torres finds form they will struggle.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Zede... that has to be the worst prediction I have ever heard.

pool are in trouble as far as the title is concerned, but with Chelski's abysmal form they are still the main challengers. And despite having a decimated squad right now, they still have more depth than Chelski, Arse or Villa. Everton have not got a hope of finishing higher than 6th this season - not because they play badly, but because Jo is not a striker that will get you goals, and playing a great defense will 9 times out of 10 just get you 1 point, not 3.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
You didn't though, all you did was attack Everton to the detriment of the statistics. They had more shots, they had 58% yes 58% of possesion, 18 fouls for each side and a red card for Liverpool. Now please tell me that they kicked you off the park?

Before you wade in and attack someone you might want to read their entire post slightly more carefully. He said in the first derby of the season we kicked them off the park. Not the last game but the game 3 before that.
The 2 draws against them we were the better team but they defended very very well (and respect to them for that).

The last game of course the stats are going to favour Everton. I think you'll struggle to find many games where a side has more posession after going down to 10 men halfway through the match, not to mention we lost our best player to injury after 15 mins.

I've been saying all week that selling Keane and not bringing in anyone else was suicide however. I think we've still got the quality to finish in the top 4 although an injury to Torres or Gerrard not coming back quickly from this injury would be a major worry right now. I've pretty much written off challenging for the title at this point however. I think United have too much quality at this point in time for anyone to catch them this season. The real questions will be answered when the european matches start stacking up tho especially since there arn't any easy matches this year, and Liverpools only chance of challenging in any form for the prem at the moment would be to get beaten by Real.

Zede

Part of the furniture
Zede... that has to be the worst prediction I have ever heard.

pool are in trouble as far as the title is concerned, but with Chelski's abysmal form they are still the main challengers. And despite having a decimated squad right now, they still have more depth than Chelski, Arse or Villa. Everton have not got a hope of finishing higher than 6th this season - not because they play badly, but because Jo is not a striker that will get you goals, and playing a great defense will 9 times out of 10 just get you 1 point, not 3.

hehe, well was not exactly being serious :)

But i ask you this - If perchance i had gone into a betting shop a month ago, and said Everton will hold liverpool twice to a draw and then beat them in the space of 2 weeks, i would have got very good odds. About the same odds as Everton coming forth if you were to place the bet now :) A month ago the odds for such a thing would have been very different. If everton won all of the remaining games, could they do it anyone know ? Only villa then its plain sailing from my pov

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
LOL, and how are everton going to win all their remaining games with only one recognised striker, who has scored on league goals so far this season? And that is assuming a very poor run from arse and villa.

Corran

Part of the furniture
LOL, and how are everton going to win all their remaining games with only one recognised striker, who has scored on league goals so far this season? And that is assuming a very poor run from arse and villa.

tto be fair Everton been doing better with their 4-6-0 formation then when they have strikers :D

Zede

Part of the furniture

liverpool 3 times, arsenal, chelsea & man u.

Ask any betting man, against everton - what would the results be, and how much would you bet ?

One, one loss with those 6 games - a betting man would have been some what poorer. Based on that - they do have a good chance of winning the remaining games :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Well no, because you have to win games to get 3 points, not draw the majority. The world of betting is messed up, I prefer to live with predictions based on reality :) and Everton are not finishing in the top 5, 6th is the best they can hope for.

But that is because they are screwed by injuries, with a fully fit squad I have no doubt they could push for 5th and maybe mount a good challange for 4th.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
LOL, I may have to eat my words. What the hell has got into Jo?

Corran

Part of the furniture
LOL, I may have to eat my words. What the hell has got into Jo?

hhe at a team where there is a manager taht can install confidence in a player? Moyes is a great manager and it really isnt a surprise he can get the best out of a player that man city see as a flop,

The first goal was very very well taken, lovely flick over his head to beat the defender, one the first penalty, was more of a dive but he tricked the ref so fair play to him. (as much as i hate diving, if you do it that well then got to say well done lol).

Corran

Part of the furniture
haha, hopefully i dont eat my words.. but rafa's stubborness hopefully bite him on the arse tonight with Ngog being their forward :D

Lethul

FH is my second home
isn't it typical? Portsmouth scores an offside goal and Liverpool robbed of an legitimate one and the game turns again

Corran

Part of the furniture
isn't it typical? Portsmouth scores an offside goal and Liverpool robbed of an legitimate one and the game turns again

bout time decisions go against Liverpool, feel they only won at chelsea due to the wrongful sending off. Before taht it looked like 0-0 all the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom