Liverpool VS Man U

S

Scouse

I don't know.

We dominate the first half, the manc's have 20 good mins where they're "evens" and then we do well for the rest.

We have a blatant penalty turned down (must have seen it about 20 times now) and Heskey scuffed a chance that I would have taken from 8 yards out.

FUCKING HARSH.

Problem is - I still think we're playing some great football - and apart from the odd defencive slip-up that this "new" style is creating I think that we're on the right lines.....

Anyone else?

Plus - I fucking hope that Chelski fall off a nasty cliff (in terms of results I mean)... :)

B

bigfoot

Houllier to go tbh. Considering the impact he made against Fulham he should have started Sinama up front, not flippin Smicer.

D

darthshearer

You know whats worse :(

After a spanking of an average Chelsea side. I say average as they never played in a high gear and did the Basics correctly and well. I look on the Toon board and this was posted :(

Toon Board Keiron Dyer Sat in Man Utd end at Anfailed!

:(

A

Ash!

Originally posted by darthshearer
You know whats worse :(

After a spanking of an average Chelsea side. I say average as they never played in a high gear and did the Basics correctly and well. I look on the Toon board and this was posted :(

:(

I heard that also. Please God no!!!!!!!!!!!!

On The Utd Liverpool game. I think we got the tactics perfect. Usually when we goto Anfield we usually try and attack only for Liverpool to hit us on the break or for Barthez to make some howler. This time around we just played the game at a slow pace. I dont think Liverpool expected us to play like that. Worst game I have seen RVN have for us. That Pognolle(sp ?) looks a real diamond for Liverpool

D

darthshearer

To be fair Dyer isnt a bad footballer and since SBR Changed him to the right wing he has been very consistant, something which he isnt known for.

I told people Man Ure would miss Beckham and not blowing my trumpet ;) I think they are, but Dyer deffinatley isnt the answer!

M

Memphis2K

anyone who insists on playing Smicer and Traore constantly (unless Smicer is injured) and keeps crap like Cheyrou, Vignal and Biscan in the First Team Squad needs to have his P45 handed to him quickly. I know the Liverpool board haven't sacked a manager in 50+ years but I think now is the time.

Au Revoir Monsieur Houllier

S

Scouse

Disagree completely. We've played better than Chelski, Arse and Scum at home (and admittedly got beat) and we're adapting to a very different style of play.

I'm very happy with the football we're playing at the moment - I just don't like the results.

I can't sack the manager for that - he's doing good......

B

bigfoot

Scouse - we've gone backwards :(. Don't you remember a few years ago we spanked Arsenal 4 or 5 nil at Anfield at Christmas, loads of players weighing in with goals. Now we go into matches like that (and have done for the past season and a half) happy if we can even get a draw, this due to the direction the team has taken under Houllier and the complete lack of confidence. Yes we dominated Man Utd for the first half but we had like 2 attempts on goal, nobody wanted to have a go due to the complete lack of confidence in the team.

I live too far away to go to the matches but I had an online e-ticket which cost £40 a year, I cancelled that earlier this season cos I'm not prepared to spend any money directly on the club until the manager goes and is replaced by someone who knows what they are doing (like a certain Celtic manager).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom