Question Liverpool face lift

Laddey

FH is my second home
Apparently liverpool front is getting a major facelift.

Does anybody have any links or dates of when the project is to begin? Ive googled it and no joy.

Thanks chaps

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
thought it got shed loads to face lift it for european city of culture ... it required more now ?

Must get wrinkley after a few years and need more surgery

Zede

Part of the furniture
The area around the liver building has already been completely revamped over the last decade, nothing more to do. Possible EFC stadia maybe a cunning plan though...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Liverpool's dock area is pretty cool tbfh. It's a good night out. As is most of the rest of the city.

I used to go out in Chester tbfh, but Liverpool's becoming the city it used to be again...

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Liverpool's dock area is pretty cool tbfh. It's a good night out.

You're not making us work hard enough. That's far too easy. LIKE YOUR SLACK BUMHOLE AFTER FUCKING ALL THOSE NAVY BOYS

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Bottle the tears they'll come in useful for lube. A bit salty, the navy boys love the taste.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Oh you mean tearing down beautiful victorian buildings and replacing them with cheap modern shite.
Yes it's been done.
Utterly soulless glass boxes, it seems there's a world glut of green glass and grey panels, just another anycity building project with no point and no future, expect tumbleweeds soon.
Let's go to Liverpool, oh look they've got glass buildings and the same stores every city in the country has, whoopee!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
They are going to remove Internet access from Liverpool due to them having small genetalia.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I wish scousers wouldn't paint their houses. It looks shite.

Laddey

FH is my second home
I've heard a lot of talk of cranes getting erected and crawler cranes been brought in to Liverpool for a massive construction project, wanted to get some info so I could secure myself 12+ months work!

Zede

Part of the furniture
Oh you mean tearing down beautiful victorian buildings and replacing them with cheap modern shite.
Yes it's been done.
Utterly soulless glass boxes, it seems there's a world glut of green glass and grey panels, just another anycity building project with no point and no future, expect tumbleweeds soon.
Let's go to Liverpool, oh look they've got glass buildings and the same stores every city in the country has, whoopee!

Your right of course - the half derilict, decrepit area it used to be was far far better. I remember being by the side of the albert dock throwing bricks into thick mud, the place a wasteland. My first reply to Job being a tit, i want to...squeeze his neck, excusing myself now if this is abnormal.

Marc

FH is my second home
Laddey, whats your trade? If you are in the construction industry, I would suggest doing your rope access course and get offshore. The money is mint and they are crying out for workers

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Offshore is silly money, you are set for life if you follow what Marc said.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Yed, the albert dock is nice, because someone had a moment of lucidity and reused timeless architecture, bearing in mind it was ten minutes awsy from being demolished and the docks filled in for a car park, just like some forward thinking wanker did with the original cavern ,weve got the birthplace of the most famous band in the world boss, fill it in we need more car spaces.
Theyre doing the same again and building concrete and glass which in fifty years theyll be tearing down because they are shite.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Spot on job, rather than renovate the great architecture already there it is going to be a case of knocking it down and erecting the same shit we see everywhere else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom