Live! shenanigans anyone?

babs

Can't get enough of FH
With my rekindled enthusiasm from Burnout 3 I'd like to have a bit of a race online. I know my scottish chum Leggy would probably be up for some, what about the rest of you beautiful people?

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
I miss Live

My parents are putting new walls in so the hole in the wall where the wire went is gone and won't be back for a few months damm it, and I just bought the new rainbow six game.

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
babs said:
With my rekindled enthusiasm from Burnout 3 I'd like to have a bit of a race online. I know my scottish chum Leggy would probably be up for some, what about the rest of you beautiful people?

Yead id love to, thing is i gotta go buy the damned thing now :s

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
I'd definitely be interested.. I'd have to bring the Xbox into the dining room and play it on the shitty small telly though. Don't have an internet connection in the living room.

I have an old account on live but the free period ran out and I canceled it. Will I be able to make another one with the free period that I've got with Burnout 3 or will I have to reactivate my old one?

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
Dillinja said:
I'd definitely be interested.. I'd have to bring the Xbox into the dining room and play it on the shitty small telly though. Don't have an internet connection in the living room.

I have an old account on live but the free period ran out and I canceled it. Will I be able to make another one with the free period that I've got with Burnout 3 or will I have to reactivate my old one?

Yep, make another works fine, still need cc details as long as you dont already have 10 accounts on the cc you intend to use

Sockstuff

Can't get enough of FH
I'm gonna get it tomorrow. I'm up for some live action (tag Sockstuff)

leggy

Probably Scottish
Been playing nonstop since I bought this on friday. Gamertag is leggy if anyone fancies a game.

Bullitt

One of Freddy's beloved
I've just got back from my mates house after playing burnout for 2 days, im going back in 30 minutes to go again....-£1000 in debt but i NEEED this game :(

Ukle

One of Freddy's beloved
Thanks to comments on this forum I bought Burnout 3. Just want to say thank you to every single one of you who commented on this game as its bloddy amazing. Best game I have played in years, just very addictive been playing it almost none stop since i got back on Friday.

Got Live not tried it out succesfully yet... every time i have tried its filed with people who are a few series up from me ... namely they on sports i need to do the GP to get Coupe series :/

Also the 50 Hz / 60 HZ thing is damn annoying... what most people playing at?

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
I'm on 60hz but like I said my Xbox isn't connected atm. Might have it connected up sometime this week.

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
Ukle said:
Thanks to comments on this forum I bought Burnout 3. Just want to say thank you to every single one of you who commented on this game as its bloddy amazing. Best game I have played in years, just very addictive been playing it almost none stop since i got back on Friday.

Got Live not tried it out succesfully yet... every time i have tried its filed with people who are a few series up from me ... namely they on sports i need to do the GP to get Coupe series :/

Also the 50 Hz / 60 HZ thing is damn annoying... what most people playing at?

Its not really a problem. Most tvs nowadays support 60hz even if it says they dont. I run it on my 29" trinitron which must be 5 years old now and its fully 60hz compliant even the documentation says otherwise.

PSO on the dreamcast had the same issues, playing on 50hz was like running through treacle compared to the 60hz option, people still on 50 hz should climb out of their cave and buy a new set.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Once Halo 2 is out im going to dig out my Live! Free trial leaflet and see how Halo 2 fares on MP mode. :)

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
I've just bought a 2nd xbox to play Live, Live kit should be here Thurs-Fri so will be online then.

I also have a copy of Burnout 3 for sale. Its not a promo, I have 2 copies due to myself AND the missus buying a copy on Friday. If anyone is interested in buying it (obviously cheaper than nin the shops) then PM me.

I think I've got a 2 month live taster thingy somewhere so might even be on before end of the week (albeit with no headset til the pack comes).

Just so you know by the way - AMAZON are doing Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow + X-Box Live for £29.97. Feckin good offer I think.

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
K I'm in - gamertag is XtroUK, no headset for a few days. Added leggy to friends menu, will add others later.

Got Burnout 3, going to buy PGR2, R63 and R63 Black Arrow next few days :)

Ukle

One of Freddy's beloved
Ok finally got playing on live after completing the Super Series and this game rocks multiplayer... well apart from the servers EA servers are shit :( seems like its not just there PC game servers that are dodgy. The net code in it is pretty damn good only had one laggy game, its just the 2 + minutes signing in and out of EA that is pissing me off no end.

Only complainant is that its nowhere near as easy to take out people online than against the AI opponents but hardly matters as everyone usually takes themselves out enough times :)

This game is far to addicative ... been playing all weekend near enough hence how i now have all the cars for super bar the prototype :eek6:

Also find it odd how there are now more UK servers than US servers ... think its 7 v 6 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom