Music Live Jazz

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
So there I am.. LD'ing for the third time on a massive ML rush on the US servers, when a mate of mine calls me up telling me to come out for a few pints at this place called La Fountain. Being fed up with the yanks I thought yeah why not? 10 minutes later I'm at the door paying £6 to get in

I meet my friend who's sitting at a table just by a small stage. Then these 4 guys walks up, each grabbing an instrument and start playing. After five seconds I was sold. It was amazing! I was blown away! Everyone at this small bar became silent and just listened to the tunes that these guys were playing.. One on sax, one on piano, a drummer and a guy on guitar were jamming away! Man it was amazing! No doubt I'll be going out to hear some live jazz again in the near future!

I'm so glad my friend called me up, because it was such an amazing experience. A totally new kind of music to my ear, but I got instantly hooked. I've listened to jazz before obviously, but never live

Anyone else had a similar experience?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yeah, love live jazz, can be quite expensive at the actual jazz places in London though.

Best was coming back from a sunny Sunday in town, going past my fav cocktail bar and deciding that we wanted a drink to see the day out. There was a girl there performing live jazz with some stunning vocals. Completely free, it was amazing.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Jizz Jazz, who cares, it is all bollocks one way or another. ;) :p :D

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Welcome to the jazz club...

mmmmm

Shite.

Fast show quotes aside, I saw a couple of old dudes on guitars at a jazz club in Bath, and they were pretty damn good.
Was more structured than a lot of other jazz I've heard, so thats prolly why I liked it.
4 of us there, 3 of my mates had cider, and one had hot chocolate. We took the piss for ages.

Uara

Part of the furniture
When I used to work in Centre Parks on sundays we used to have a thing in our restaurant called Jazz Brunch. Had a jazz band come in and play from about 10:30 tilll about 2:30 really relaxed and was a good shift to do! Gotta love the jazz

Dark Orb Choir

Loyal Freddie
i was dissapointed reading the thread as i read the topic as live jizz.....

seriously.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom