little question about the preorder program.

Barluk

Fledgling Freddie
Allright,

I got a question about the preorder program, i got the standard preorder box with the live head start @ 15 september but ive noticed the following question on the war-europe site:

Q. Will I need my final activation key to be able to play the game on September 18th?

A. No. You will be able to continue playing with your pre-order key for a few days after release. This is done to allow for a ‘grace’ period, in case you are unable to get hold of your full game box on the release day.
And the deal is this.. my game suplier is saying that i wont get the game before the 25th of september (i know its rubbish), but most dutch suppliers are like that. So will my live head start be active long enuf (prob 10 or 12days) till i get my copy of the game or should i find a better reseller? (if u got a good alternative, then give :p got bol.com atm, was quite fund of em till now).

If this has allready been asked, then im sorry that i didnt find it.(im shit at searching at forums been trying for 30 mins).

Thanks for ure time :drink:

p.s. im allready at the bones of my fingers now.. :(

Chrismorris

Fledgling Freddie
"a few days" isnt 12ish days and tbh i think it would be best if you looked for a better retailer, or even pre ordering a copy in your local town center?

If it the CE you have on order i doubt your find one up for grabs anymore and your have to wait it out and see :)

goodluck

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah I don't reckon the grace period will be more than a week but then 18th sept to 25th sept is only a week...

It just means you might have to have a real life for a couple of days. The account won't get deleted, just inactivated.

Barluk

Fledgling Freddie
Right,

i now preordered it at EA Games ^^ so ill deffo get my key at release, and since i allready got the client i wont need to download it again..

Moondiva

Fledgling Freddie
Barluk, have a quick look at the EA beta thread. Were all a little confused whats going on when ordering the pre-order from them.

MagnusGOA

English WAR Community Manager
Some Dutch and Belgian retailers display incorrect release dates for WAR; Bar smit, Bol.com and Dynabyte all claim that release is after the 18th. I don't know the reason behind this misunderstanding, but we are investigating the situation.

Glad you found an alternative solution to your problem, Barluk.

-Magnus

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Besides, while I know it is not relevant now, you could have waited until the 25th.

From War-europe.com (highlighted relevant part in bold):
"By using this code, you will be one of the few players to adventure through the Age of Reckoning three days before the game's commercial release!
Moreover, your account will remain activated from seven days from the game's release, until you get the Warhammer(r) Online: Age of Reckoning(tm) box and validate your definitive game code."

No doubt they mean "for" instead of from.

Information found by going to Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning, click icon below top banner for Standard Edition and then below headstart there is a "Click here" where a pop-up-frame reveals above information, in case anyone wanted to validate my claim

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom