Little note to Excalibur.rvr

Novamir

One of Freddy's beloved
Ive decided to arrange a RL daoc meet in london, and you are all invited! Please sign up in the thread url given at bottom and ill start making a list of attendees. Since I havent been active in the community recently, Ill need the help of people to publicise this throughout the server.. so if you know people who play/used to play daoc and would be interested meeting some guildies/friends/foes, let them know about this :)

The Prydwen meet recently was extremely successful with people flying over from all over europe. Im currently looking into full accomodation details, and looking to organise a meal/outing for a smaller group on the Friday also.

The friday will probably comprise meal/drinks, then the saturday drinks/chatting(5pm->10pm) and a club after for anyone who wants to :)

This is a great chance to come to london if you need an excuse! So please head over to https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=53394 <- and register your support.

Ta!

Lethul

FH is my second home
Novamir said:
Ive decided to arrange a RL daoc meet in london, and you are all invited! Please sign up in the thread url given at bottom and ill start making a list of attendees. Since I havent been active in the community recently, Ill need the help of people to publicise this throughout the server.. so if you know people who play/used to play daoc and would be interested meeting some guildies/friends/foes, let them know about this :)

The Prydwen meet recently was extremely successful with people flying over from all over europe. Im currently looking into full accomodation details, and looking to organise a meal/outing for a smaller group on the Friday also.

The friday will probably comprise meal/drinks, then the saturday drinks/chatting(5pm->10pm) and a club after for anyone who wants to :)

This is a great chance to come to london if you need an excuse! So please head over to https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=53394 <- and register your support.

Ta!

u dont even play daoc! :D

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Just don't mention moderation and Novamir will be fine! How's ya head matey? ;)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
You picked the wrong night to post this lol, theres few people i'd want to meet IRL from excalibur after tonight. :(

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
You picked the wrong night to post this lol, theres few people i'd want to meet IRL from excalibur after tonight. :(

Why Kagato?

Slytale

Loyal Freddie
I don't wanna meet your faggy ass thanks ...

Besides .. Africa is a long drive ;(

:cheers:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Zenith said:
sooo prydwenIRLmeet wannabes :fluffle:

the people from the little server were nice enough, but the few excaliburites made the party tbh.

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
just dont ask scouts to come :(
but I think its a good idea :D

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
"You picked the wrong night to post this lol, theres few people i'd want to meet IRL from excalibur after tonight."

I think you need to distinguish between real life and a game.

P.S Ill bring my 2H Battler with me and swap it for someone with a 1H so I can hold a pint at the same time.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
my exams are around the same date, not sure if i can make it :p

should be fun tho :)

poky

Fledgling Freddie
what vodka said :(

its in the middle of examperiod for just about every country in europe afaik

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Dubaxter said:
I think you need to distinguish between real life and a game.

Why? If you don't like someone/many people in game your not likely to like them outside of it either.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
i think zoyster is a perfect example of a fun guy irl but royal **** ingame, as said its really really two different things

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
i think zoyster is a perfect example of a fun guy irl but royal **** ingame, as said its really really two different things

Whereas I'm a fun guy in game and a complete shithead irl :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom