little help ;)

FoxeH

One of Freddy's beloved
hi all
im pritty new to camlann, but im loving it so far :)
made myself an ickle twoll skald called snakie and managed to solo him to 25, but my gear is sevearly letting me down, was wondering if anyone could help?
i'd be happy to help anyone out on alb/excal with cash to return the favour :)
oh n sorry if i've annoyed anyone out there, is it just me or does everyone get alot of PMs in funny languages that seem really nasty after every kill? :p

Arthemis

Fledgling Freddie
FoxeH said:
hi all
im pritty new to camlann, but im loving it so far :)
made myself an ickle twoll skald called snakie and managed to solo him to 25, but my gear is sevearly letting me down, was wondering if anyone could help?
i'd be happy to help anyone out on alb/excal with cash to return the favour :)
oh n sorry if i've annoyed anyone out there, is it just me or does everyone get alot of PMs in funny languages that seem really nasty after every kill? :p

can try see if i got some on my 31 skald next time i log in.. and the one with funny PMs - I never get such ones anymore :< Givf whine

Natswoo

Banned
Go home Bob and i'm looking for stuff for u atm.. also give back runie armour if ur not gonna level her

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
I'm getting those PMs now I've started my hobby of collecting wijn. All I have to do is find the grey zerg and slaughter them with my new rapier :).

Hopefully I can find a web provider and add them all up somewhere. :D

FoxeH

One of Freddy's beloved
Natswoo said:
Go home Bob and i'm looking for stuff for u atm.. also give back runie armour if ur not gonna level her
i prolly will don't worry, casters arnt my thing :)

oh yea skald is sword specced !

cheers all

Bellona

Banned
Ame said:
I'm getting those PMs now I've started my hobby of collecting wijn. All I have to do is find the grey zerg and slaughter them with my new rapier :).

Hopefully I can find a web provider and add them all up somewhere. :D

you suck :(

FoXeh has a cute lil wolf as a avatar... Hes gonna last less than a week on Camlann!

Pinp stop being fake, we all know you're a bully.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
get a full set of emerald or saphire thru long hours of farming OR get a transfer ..df armour is only 89placente qual so its kinda shit but I think that its still yellow con at 39 or so ..so if ure going all out xping it wouldnt be too bad but if ure going for pks forget it ..

Fedtalfen

Fledgling Freddie
Your capable of capping most, if not all, with emerald armor/weaps and sapphire jewelry...Kinda hard to farm them though, since you'll most likely be farmed by other ppls, my suggestion is to earn money through boring pve first, then buy seals in JH/TNN/Cam and after that's done, you'll be fit for PKing all the way to 50. Might be wise to get SCed weaps at 30+ though...

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
FoxeH said:
i prolly will don't worry, casters arnt my thing :)

oh yea skald is sword specced !

cheers all
Sword spec 4tw. Though I wish I specced Hammer now ><

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Ame said:
Sword spec 4tw. Though I wish I specced Hammer now ><

Im hammer ...very impressed especially with the follow up to ure opening anywhere style ..but there is a lot of swing and a miss involved..then again im a troll ..

Natswoo

Banned
Just for the record, foxeh comes from Excal alb and has not beaten a single char of mine there with any of his, even his necro got wtf pwned by my bb cleric :flame:

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
how bout fuck off and let him have his thread..

Pinp

Banned
Natswoo said:
Just for the record, foxeh comes from Excal alb and has not beaten a single char of mine there with any of his, even his necro got wtf pwned by my bb cleric :flame:

Wow, u r 1337 m8

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
if i see u around, i'll invite u to the grp for some xp with my 50ns Snakie :) i'll try to be helpful as i can, but i have no armor or cash to give :( u can get some xp/money/rp with me tho, i pk ruffly aegir/goth/cots :)

Fedtalfen

Fledgling Freddie
Why on earth would you grp with a low lvl skald? It doesn't exactly give alot of benifits to a ns...

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Fedtalfen said:
Why on earth would you grp with a low lvl skald? It doesn't exactly give alot of benifits to a ns...
Hes a paedo

Fedtalfen

Fledgling Freddie
stafrin said:
maby he is trying to be nice?

Wirey being nice? Sounds like it got to be a new owner and since he says it aint... Can't say I got anything against him anymore, but anyway, I still find it very hard to belief.

Natswoo

Banned
Maybe Wiery is Foxeh, and he's making him look nice so ppl like him?

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
I think my reason is the best reason -.-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom