Little Help With Info On A Few Arti's

Master Pimp

Banned
With Bruiser i was looking on vos and it only shows 1 hammer version and its 2h can u get it in both 1 and 2h ? do i get a choice when i activate the weapon to be 1h or 2h ? same question with the Battler and Malice's Axe can they both be activated as hammers but do they only come in 1h or 2h ? or both and do i get a choice when activateing ? also say if the Bruiser comes in 1 and 2h can i wear them both ?

Tir

Fledgling Freddie
To answer your last question you can't have one and two handed versions, you get to activate the arti once, ever.

You do get a choice of what type of weapon you want to activate as, so I would assume if there was a 1 and 2 handed version you can choose.

I am sure some of those arti's you listed can only be hammers as of the next patch, but since I don't use hammers that's the most I can tell you. :)

Master Pimp

Banned
Tir said:
To answer your last question you can't have one and two handed versions, you get to activate the arti once, ever.

You do get a choice of what type of weapon you want to activate as, so I would assume if there was a 1 and 2 handed version you can choose.

I am sure some of those arti's you listed can only be hammers as of the next patch, but since I don't use hammers that's the most I can tell you. :)
k ty m8 that ansers most of my questions what i wanna find out now is are there 1 and 2h of the artis i say dusnt say anythink just shows pic of a hammer witch is 2h and a crush version witch is 1h and i think crush is alb

harm

Fledgling Freddie
Hammer versions won't be here until 1.69.

Regards at least Malice and Battler, maybe more.

Master Pimp

Banned
harm said:
Hammer versions won't be here until 1.69.

Regards at least Malice and Battler, maybe more.
isnt there allrdy a battler hammer i know malice hammer is 1.69 but so is battler ?

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Battler is the hammer now i think, Malice will be able to be hammer next patch so you can have 2 artis as hammers, 1h and 2h.

Master Pimp

Banned
Fafnir said:
Battler is the hammer now i think, Malice will be able to be hammer next patch so you can have 2 artis as hammers, 1h and 2h.
witch 1s tho seen bruiser pics any have any screenys of battler hammer 1h or 2h both would be nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom