little Daoc movie

TiwiS

Fledgling Freddie
Shot it 2 days ago

sorry bout it being wmv :) but i couldn't get my avi compressed well so i just edited it in a decent prog and then let windows movie maker compress it :)

anyways this is my first attempt of a daoc movie so give me some constructive comments :p

download here

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
nice, but movies kinda suck when ur in wolf mode orso.

its like watching a LOADING bar seeing go from, 1 to 100 with some changing screensshots arround it:x

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
I think it was ok , just include some longer/better fights =)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
New movies are always fun, but yes, this one suffered mainly from the bad quality and the fact that you are in dog form (which, while uber, makes fights from your POV boring). I am sure AoD have had more impressive fights as well, but still, a good first movie. :)

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Nice. Firewizards are underestimated. But soon one wizard will start a super grp like Bodyrot did with cabalist no one played

and everyone will roll a firewizard cuz they realized they are very good even tho low util.

Shadeyhodds

Fledgling Freddie
Speaking from a fire wizard's perspective, i cant really see elementalist groups overtaking mage groups. The only way my damage can equal a spirit cab's is if someone heat debuffs for me. It kinda sux fighting mids who always have 50% heat resist. Trying nuking down an enemy tank when ur hitting for something like 380 (-280) a go.
Only advantage i seem to have is with frontload damage on casters with bolts but they miss 50% of the time anyway.

Adorith

Fledgling Freddie
Indeed, unless you get a very very maxed out set with all the blingblings you'll normally be hitting for 350(-250) or something like that whilst being hit for 700+ in return. By people with utility. Oh, and please nerf nearsight. clearly with 5% range increase this SM is out of boltrange. :D
Yes I've been rolled.

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
Nice. Firewizards are underestimated. But soon one wizard will start a super grp like Bodyrot did with cabalist no one played

Just wondering, but I get the feeling I remeber even before Bodyrot, that Mr.Coffee was running with the Debuff-spec, though I could be wrong :)

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
my irl m8 had a spirit spec caba as well but he hardly ever played :<
I made a mage group with him pre-toa tho, was quite fun, if i remember correctly we ran into a savage group who had no clue what 2 do cos we wernt boxing up and we wernt a mele group :D

TiwiS

Fledgling Freddie
hm i was under the impression the image quality was quite ok, but i'll keep an eye out for that next move, thanks

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
euhm can i ask something, and dont start off like MWhaha ur a no0b (i stil lguess some of u will:p)

why spec fire?
u never aoe, since u break the mezz then :X
and earth has better bolt and root:x

Aussie

Banned
AngelHeal said:
why spec fire?
thank god you moved to prydwen.

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:
euhm can i ask something, and dont start off like MWhaha ur a no0b (i stil lguess some of u will:p)

why spec fire?

Earth Specline: Damage(Bolt) Lava's Fury; 309.4 dmg.

Fire Specline: Damage(Bolt) Flame Spears; 331.5 dmg.

Earth Specline has a DoT; 87 dmg/tick, wooo! Fire specline has a DD; 219.6 dmg.

Earth Specline has an AoE; 134 dmg. Fire specline has an AoE; 158 dmg.

The only plus side to speccing Earth, imo, is the AoE root and the GTAoE for coming NF.. Though I would remain fire if i had a wiz.. 2x Decent damage Bolts, and an AoE which hits for the same as the Earthline GTAoE (Which is on a 6 second timer.)

Also if you want to put wizard potential to the max, you need a Body sorc with you, which will have a BETTER AoE root anyway..

So there you go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom