• Start date
O

old.[SCW]Nessie

Little April was not the best student in Sunday school. Usually she
slept through the class.

One day the teacher called on her while she was napping, "Tell me,
April, who created the universe?"

When April didn't stir, little Johnny, a boy seated in the chair
behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in the rear.

"GOD ALMIGHTY!" shouted April and the teacher said, "Very good"
and April fell back asleep.

A while later the teacher asked April, "Who is our Lord and
Saviour," But, April didn't even stir from her slumber. Once again,
Johnny came to
the rescue and stuck her again. "JESUS CHRIST!" shouted April and the
teacher
said, "Very good," and April fell back asleep.

Then the teacher asked April a third question. "What did Eve say to
Adam after she had her twenty-third child?" And again, Johnny jabbed
her with the pin. This time April jumped up and shouted,
"IF YOU STICK THAT F*CKING THING IN ME ONE MORE TIME, I'LL
BREAK IT IN
HALF AND STICK IT UP
YOUR ARSE!"

V

vuz

ffffffffffs, use one fucking post for these, any more new posts will be ......... not looked at by me (possibly removed depending on my mood)

O

old.[SCW]Nessie

Fine!

No more posts from me ever again........

Fuckit.......away an idle like boring bastards.

O

old.+SA+Eliminator

Good joke, bad response.

Stop upsetting the locals, they make these forums what they are imo :)

R

Rumble

/me beats VuZ with big stick

I seem to remember when we joined at the start of the season and people were like "please post its sooooooo quiet" well we did and now look at things. Ok while I do agree that certain posts should all be in one thread there's no need to get worked up over them. A simple admin response like "please post under one thread" would suffice.

You have crushed his spirit and he's never posting again in BWTFCL until he gets an apology.

Little did Vuz know that Nessie is the people's idiot savante.

O

old.[SCW]Moon

I been tellin you and tellin you and tellin you

do SCW really have to start a new thread everytime?
why u can't keep it in one large post i dunno :p
Both from Vuz

Soz Temp but I could see this coming a mile off

O

old.[SCW]LaMagra

[sarc]
I think vuz is totally right, cant you see its way more fun to keep the forum TOTALLY devoid of posts? I mean yeah sure they might be posts in a few weeks as the buildup for the next seasons begins but until then we can all come here and sit quietly. Honestly why would you people want to post in a forum which is normally totally dead - surely its easier to keep it dead?
[/sarc]

Maybe rather than getting rid of these posts we should keep them as it is clear ppl are coming and reading them, maybe when they get coaxed into the forum they may take it upon themselves to make a post. Anyway vuz ain't looking at posts anymore so you'll have to disguise the topic names...

BOOOO!!!! :(

O

old.[SCW]Moon

That dosn't answer the question as to why can't they be in a single thread

Also if every single person posted things here that don't have anything to do with bwtfcl it's going to make the wrong kind of comunity, the general forum has every thing you need when it comes to crossposts

O

old.[SCW]LaMagra

think of the poor 56k'rs who have to wait ages for the long pages to load, with all the QUALITY material ness (and sometimes that man tempest too) come out with the page would take years to load. (yeah mebbe not years then :rolleyes: )

Anyway r u saying the kind of community you want in the tfc league is a humourless postless one ?!?!? :confused:

RAH!

O

old.[SCW]Moon

Well use the thing you call a brain, sit down think on it

lets say your new to the forum, a little quiet like people are at first you come on here to talk about TFC and the league only to find the forum is swamped with non TFC related jokes, your gonna think sod that how can any one take anything seriously here and bugger off .

Secondly its not the place, the general forum is the place for this kind of thing the bwtfcl forum is for bwtfcl you pleb .

If you want humor its 2 clicks of the mouse away, not exactely to much to ask is it .

Also I dont think a 56k owner is going to be able to read fast enough for the speed at which the page loads to bother him .

S

[SCW]Proud

Well i like the jokes and where they are ;)
makes are little TFC section much better then all that shabby CS stuff.

also this forum might die a horrible slient death w/o the jokes, cause theres never much on here, like #idle oops i meant #bwtfcl ;)

but maybe ness or anyone else should put [JOKE] or something b4 the rest of the thread subject,
its an idea anyhow.

O

old.[SCW]Moon

Have you ever considered all those people in #bwtfcl might actually be talking to one another via private message ?

Ok then Proud to make things active why not just make all these different organised forum's into 1 big fat message board, I mean it would be active eh......but what a fukin mess just look at this forum now its hardly bwtfcl any more is it

this forum is part of the Barry's world forum's its hardly going to die I and those 400 odd posts didn't happen in 1 day .

The forums were named for a reason and when people ignore that they should expecta slap I mean what about the tit asking about fukin trcuk driving games in a TFC league forum, how stupid does he look........

O

old.jigga

the mod would be less angry if you put these posts where they belong, in the general forum.

V

vuz

My above reply because it is just stupid to have posts starting with 1 joke, then 0-2 replies of 'lol', its much better to have one thread where everyone submits their jokes, and generally much more enjoyable to read. Threads are meant to be on different topics, whereas all your threads are doing one thing, adding a single joke, the joke bit is fine but there is absolutely no reason they shouldn't be in quantity in less threads :|

O

old.[SCW]Moon

You better run Nessie ya gonna get a kickin now

outtahere.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom