Lists for AL/SC and other neat stuff...

O

old.Fangrim

Being tired of the various websites, and their (IMO) annoying way of displaying the different info I'm searching for, I made some lists, and put them on a webpage for download.

The items on the page is:

Maps of all Albion dungeons, and frontiers. Zipped into regions for easy download. Also has maps of Midgard and Hibernia frontiers.

Complete spell lists of all three realms, with the different resist types too.

Complete list of all SC Jewels, their recipes, cost, effect, etc.

Complete list of all AL stuff, their recipes, cost, effect, etc.

The data/maps are from various sources. Kirstena's Atlas, Camelot Herald, and others I can't remember. I made these for personal use, so I didn't think about the copyrights. But as they are spread all over the web anyways, I guess it's ok. If any copyright holders has a problem with it, pm me, and I will remove them ASAP.

The maps are gif/jpg, the documents are in MS Word.

URL: http://home1.stofanet.dk/fangrim

O

old.Fangrim

The Alchemy list now has Skill Levels listed too - forgot that in first revision :eek:)

O

old.Fangrim

If anyone has any ideas to similar lists, I'll be happy to give it a whirl...

C

Ckiller ofDust

the prices cant be right??

payed alot less to get the alchemy stuff on my shield and sword than stated in that list

S

Spyf

good work

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:bazbeer: :bazbeer: :bazbeer: :bazbeer:

O

old.Fangrim

The prices are from the guides I have found on the web. My source has parsed the XML files, but whether they are right or not, I don't know. Can anyone verify them/prove them wrong?

C

Ckiller ofDust

kinda just did since i spent alot less than the amout there :)

L

lissandra

Essence of Weariness 50 Reduce End. Costs
increase end cost it should be i think :)
same on the other one

B

belth

It's reduce end cost, but value should be negative :p Atleast on Herald's spell db.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom