/listmerchant - does it work for you?

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
For some reason /listmerchant doesn't work for me. It claims it does, but it it's a lie. My items do not turn up on ME searches. I tried /appeal but around 5am CET I got this:

Greetings and thank you for contacting Dark Age of Camelot In-Game Support.

We have attempted to contact you in regards to your appeal: 3349 and unfortunately, we found you to be offline.

In-Game Support sincerely appreciates your contribution to Dark Age of Camelot and would like to encourage you to please submit bug reports if you should encounter any more issues. Please use the /report command in-game, followed by a brief, detailed summary of the issue to report any bugs you may come across in-game. These submissions will be sent to our Quality Assurance team for review.

Additionally, if there are changes to game play features, or suggestions for In-Game Support, please submit these using the Feedback Form on the Camelot Herald at Mythic Entertainment | Camelot Herald - Community News for Dark Age of Camelot! .

Thank you for playing Dark Age of Camelot!

Kindest Regards,

Mythic Customer Support
Dark Age of Camelot

That was 8ish hours after I did the /appeal :eek: .. I can't stay up forever and wait for an answer :)
(and yes I checked, still bugged after I got that e-mail.)

Anyone got it working? Anyone else have problems with it?

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
same shit for me too.

bugged after patching to 1.101.

also did /appeal - no response at all.

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
same problem for me.. Done an appeal, no answer yet

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Works for me, although people wont buy my stupidly over priced itamz!

uron

Loyal Freddie
doesnt work, appealed....no response. Altohugh i did appeal something the other day and get a response within a few hours...guess the CSR's are busy ppl!

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
yday - went to ME , typed in item name, hit search.....it came with results from ALB housing (!).

I hit 'buy' - just for fun. Nothing came up.

Then ME hung up for me (said i cant do another search till 1st one is completed) until relog.

Rushie

Fledgling Freddie
aye seems pretty broke, ive had an appeal in system for about 3 days now....keeps asking if i want to refresh it everytime i log on but no ones answering.

uron

Loyal Freddie
i actually got an answer to my appeal yesterday, but was afk at the time :( resubmitted it etc....

Knix

Fledgling Freddie
A few days ago I thought I had the same bug, after using the /listmerchant command I couldn’t get the content to appear on Market Explorer even though it said “Adding your merchants’s listings to search engine”. But as of right now I noticed that using the command I toggled the guild’s house CM and not my personal house CM, since apparently I’m GM of this old guild.

I haven’t figured out how to differ ate between the two CM’s, but using another character on the same account, who isn’t GM rank, I was able to use the /listmerchant on my personal house.

Not sure if it solves any of your problems, but it solved mine. :)

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
Did the same thing, items added - but in a bugged way.

Fleury

Fledgling Freddie
okey, i dont know if this is just my luck or not, but i moved everything on my cm to other slots, and now all my items shows up on the cm serch... you can give it a try atleast if u want to =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom