statues
ml5
efreeti (at ml6.8)

Please add anything you find :)

serious

Fledgling Freddie
Schmerz said:
bearded gorgers, frenzied feeders in LB

lol you expect the current pop of alb to know where lynn barfog actually is?

ehehe..i remember the day when drops for those "epic" encounters where sought after..but then again i also remember autopulling house gobbos..
gah ive played this game for too long.

S.

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
ah man thor that brings bk memorys i remember screaming at Metalwolf who at the time was lvl 32 2handed pala ;) CRIPPLE FFS not kill :D damn good times haha and 3fg was able to happly pull of the pygmie house *sigh*

HerculesPluto

Fledgling Freddie
Belgerath said:
ah man thor that brings bk memorys i remember screaming at Metalwolf who at the time was lvl 32 2handed pala ;) CRIPPLE FFS not kill :D damn good times haha and 3fg was able to happly pull of the pygmie house *sigh*

yes those gobbos ruled back in the day, ud have 4 or 5 grps lined up along the beach auto pulling and ppl waiting for grps at the shoreline, oh the memories, cripple, CRIPPLE, STOP FUCKING HITTING IT!!!!!!!
remember spending a lot of time there with the scout zerathol, finthevesta paladin (2h hammer if i rem correctly) and that crazy mincer Tera :D
oh and the times when the house bugged bringing forth a massive gobbo zerg, the comedy of seeing the scout legging it backwards screaming LEG IT LEG IT!!!!!

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
People always forget Lyn Barfog, for the record all Feeders and Gorgers and Needletooths are classed as magical, yes I have check and both Egg and SoK gain exp on them, whats more theres 2 massive camps of them you can switch between to gain maximum camp bonus, and whats even better, nobody ever goes there so its always free :D

Another nice bonus is that like most 'old world mobs' they are alot weaker and easier to kill then most same level mobs from df, si or toa. Its also kinda fun messing around with the uber looking but utterly crap glowies they drop.

Vandar

Loyal Freddie
Its a pity the Mouth and the King arn't worth ML-XP or you'd get more peps actually going to the zone :(
Farming feeders then breaking off to gank them would be ace. At least you can do these with a few peps, arfanc etc abit tougher.

.....that is if peps actually remember what they are :p

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Shit i remember Mordred kicking 2 fg of B&Q all over lynn barfog damn good times gah u make me want 2 roll albion again DAMN U! :D

Valeres

Fledgling Freddie
I may be waay off here but someone told me Telamons count as magical, not much magical about them imo tho :eek7:

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Aye telemons are on the list already as being magical: Flim listed them as 'Teletubbies' ;)

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Draylor said:
Aye telemons are on the list already as being magical: Flim listed them as 'Teletubbies' ;)

Anything with a TV in its belly should be classed as magical imo :)

Bean

Fledgling Freddie
"not much magical about them imo tho"

So you dont find giant walking peices of armour magical ???How jaded we have become :fluffle:

Sendraks

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
People always forget Lyn Barfog, for the record all Feeders and Gorgers and Needletooths are classed as magical, yes I have check and both Egg and SoK gain exp on them, whats more theres 2 massive camps of them you can switch between to gain maximum camp bonus, and whats even better, nobody ever goes there so its always free :D

Odd that so many of us seem to know about this camp though. Whenever I go there, its free, whenever you go there, its free. With so many people extoling the virtues of this camp, you'd think it'd be camped more often.

Indeed, I've used various camps in Barfog over the past year to level characters and there is hardly ever anyone there.

Only problem with the Gorgers, Needletooths and Devourers, is that while its great xp, the drop rate their sucks quite badly. They can drop a few nice items, but only drop them very rarely.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Vandar said:
Its a pity the Mouth and the King arn't worth ML-XP or you'd get more peps actually going to the zone :(
Farming feeders then breaking off to gank them would be ace. At least you can do these with a few peps, arfanc etc abit tougher.

.....that is if peps actually remember what they are :p

I killed the King solo just for the sake of it and to see if I could now with ml's etc. Not worth the effort though, got to crappy 95% quality drops and to think we used to go crazy over these drops once upon a time :D LB needs its drops improved in order to make it more attractive to use. Never tried Mouth but a cleric and I had a go at the Afanc ourselves to see if we could handle him, was doing fine till he used his ability to send one of us flying into the lake, if not for that he'd be easy with ml's.

Oh and the Afanc is worth ML exp btw.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Sendraks said:
Odd that so many of us seem to know about this camp though. Whenever I go there, its free, whenever you go there, its free. With so many people extoling the virtues of this camp, you'd think it'd be camped more often.

Indeed, I've used various camps in Barfog over the past year to level characters and there is hardly ever anyone there.

Only problem with the Gorgers, Needletooths and Devourers, is that while its great xp, the drop rate their sucks quite badly. They can drop a few nice items, but only drop them very rarely.

People are simply to lazy to go up there is all it is, its quite a long travel, no easy way to suicide or port there, only option is to horse it from CS or find a Snowdonia portal from housing and then you still have to horse it from Snowdonia station. However its still a good alternative if ML 5 dungeon is in use already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom