Liquidating assets.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Now might be a good time to sell all those materials etc laying about.

The initial rush is nearing an end and soon the days of selling grade 1 materials for absurd prices is over.

So, get your "stupid people buying sh*t and being lazy" credits out while you can ;)

Sockstuff

Can't get enough of FH
I'm not able to log on until tomorrow. What sort of price are grade 1 scavenged materials going for?

rynnor

Rockhound
old.Tohtori said:
Now might be a good time to sell all those materials etc laying about.

The initial rush is nearing an end and soon the days of selling grade 1 materials for absurd prices is over.

So, get your "stupid people buying sh*t and being lazy" credits out while you can ;)

I think the reverse is more likely - stuff is cheap now because of low demand and because people are levelling up.

Once most are 50 or they start buffing the unglamourous crewskills prices will spike.

Currently you can get 99 of tier 4 scsvenged resources for 3-5k.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Depending on item, tier 1 can go up to 250/unit on calypho. Stack of 10 lost artifacts sell for 2k atleast. Higher level items are more in check, if the prices go up from that i'll be very surprised :p

Zede

Part of the furniture
L1 mats have never been cheap on leetoo

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
dont see the need frankly. harvesting is quick, and cheap, if you have time or enough minions to do it.
money is laughably easy to come by, can turn over 200k+ in about 2 hours doing dailies.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
That's just for people who have excess materials, now would be the optimal ime to sell it before the half year (no one playing low level) phase kicks in.

Mabs

personally, if you have spare mats, then RevEng the recipes to get purples, sell those ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
That's the problem, profit from raw materials is so high at low level(now) that it's worth more to sell them :p

Mabs

debatable , depends on your income
i spent an afternoon doing dailies, RevEng biochem to get blue recipes for the 16,24,32,40,48 "heal you and minion" packs. made about 40 total...
and ended up 95k in profit

so as i said, i think you can make more money doing dailies than you get from standing there trying to use that fucking dire GTN :/

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The GTN is fine once you learn to navigate it and also, we're on different servers ;)

I don't stand around as i don't farm at all, but i still make more from raw then crafter. Just the way it is in early days, low levels need stuffs. That's why the liquidation, that time soon ends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom