link to info about the gathering

E

Elric IA

Wow

Some nice stuff there.

Reading it I am not sure if putting a proc on a weapon wil be part of the alchemy skills or spellcrafting.

Is the Hibernian hybrid wearing cloth and wielding a scythe the Grim Reaper I wonder!

I do hope they eventually give us more than 4 slots per realm as I enjoy playing on the server/realm I am on and would not really want to change. It would allow us to try out the new races and also get a Spellcrafter/alchemist tradeskiller on the same realm as your other characters.

Anyway, from what I have read Shrouded isles is set to hit the US in Novemebr this year so all of this looks like a while of for us yet.

Roll on Christmas 2003!!

K

klavrynd

Hibernia will get a new caster and a hybrid if I recall correctly, the hybrid wearing cloth and wielding a scythe. Midgard gets a naturistic hybrid and a monk type, including hand to hand combat on that one. Albion gets a necromancer, and a cleric type of hybrid, i.e. half melee, half caster

So mid gets something like a warden (without pbt since runies have it, my bet's on charmable pets)and a monk (weeee another tank that cant kill anything in rvr, and this time he doesnt even have to wear armor so he's even easier to kill), Albion gets a cleric type of hybrid (tuned smitecleric?)

S

SFXman

Hibernia gets a half-tree, half-man race, the protectors of the Firbolgs. Albion gets an underground type of race, slaves of the Arawn. Midgard gets a neanderthal type of race.
Hibernia will get a new caster and a hybrid if I recall correctly, the hybrid wearing cloth and wielding a scythe. Midgard gets a naturistic hybrid and a monk type, including hand to hand combt on that one. Albion gets a necromancer, and a cleric type of hybrid, i.e. half melee, half caster.
Half-man, half-tree, race sounds quite cool... but do firbolgs look like they need protection :D
That slave class sounds extremely strange...
But the neanderthal man for Midgard sounds PERFECT! HAHHAHAHAH!

About the classes, well the hibernia caster gets a scythe and albion gets a necromancer? Necromancer use scythes ffs... use yur brains Mythic!
But I find it very wrong to put a friar type of class in midgard because it most certainly does not fit the place and I don't you bastard to get a similarly cool class :)

O

old.Cordain

Originally posted by klavrynd
So mid gets something like a warden (without pbt since runies have it, my bet's on charmable pets)and a monk (weeee another tank that cant kill anything in rvr, and this time he doesnt even have to wear armor so he's even easier to kill), Albion gets a cleric type of hybrid (tuned smitecleric?)

I think this was the first whine post about Shrouded Isles that I have seen.
Kinda silly when you think its not even in beta yet :p

K

klavrynd

to be continued ... . 1.50 in euro will be my whine summit though :)

edit : typo

S

SFXman

Necromancer is going to be interesting... hope that on top of undead armies to summon he could get some nicew ranged spells like spirits and such... naturally he should have a scythe as a weapon ffs.
No friar for the mids! Noooo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom