Lineage 2 - Question(s)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Reading through the website and trying to establish some understanding of the game and i've come across a few problems;

Are there separate 'realms' as there are in Daoc, or is it one large area of land, available to all races?.

Are specific races confined to certain areas?.

Is there a maximum level a player can reach?.

plomien

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
Reading through the website and trying to establish some understanding of the game and i've come across a few problems;

Are there separate 'realms' as there are in Daoc, or is it one large area of land, available to all races?.

Are specific races confined to certain areas?.

Is there a maximum level a player can reach?.
answer 1: it is all one big area but the starting zones for humans dwarfs and orcs are on a separate plateau but can be accessed by others.

answer 2: no

answer 3: 75 as far as i am aware but that may be subject to change

gervaise

Fledgling Freddie
In the 'later game' when you have clans it is possible for one area to have slight differences to another - tax rates is the obvious. Essentially though this is one big happy PvP area :)

Better to wait until you are about 40 btw before trying to start a clan of your own. You can do it earlier but to get the benefits the creator needs to level the clan. At high level the exp needed for this is relatively small; at low level its huge!

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
40 is max level in beta, 50 in release (chronicle 1). Then it will be upped in future expanison/patches (new "chronicles")

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
Fana said:
40 is max level in beta, 50 in release (chronicle 1). Then it will be upped in future expanison/patches (new "chronicles")
there's already a lv50 on Bartz... (prelude, open beta) and already 2 lv75's on the korean lineage2... (chronicle 1)

mts

Fledgling Freddie
Xeanor said:
there's already a lv50 on Bartz... (prelude, open beta) and already 2 lv75's on the korean lineage2... (chronicle 1)

yeah, that ggthx dude dinged 50 a few days ago. didn't know about them level 75's though. cool stuffs~

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
You can only reach 75 if you are a machine. The time you have to put in is just sickening.

mts

Fledgling Freddie
Sissyfoo said:
You can only reach 75 if you are a machine. The time you have to put in is just sickening.

holy shit sissy, talk about synchronized ;D

thing is those level 75's haven't been made by a single person. them crazy koreans has got entire teams playing the character and making sure he's buffed and getting xp etc all the time.

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
i cant even log into the game :/ tried makin new account and still nothin..says my acc name is invalid :eek6: ow well off to troll L2 boards or summit :p

/Dracus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom