Lil MSN worm virus

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Just to let people know, quite a few people seem to have just gotten an MSN worm virus through clicking a link apparently sent by friends in their list. It's an automated thing saying 'it's you!' with a linked picture or something along those lines...

1)Don't click it

2)If you have itchy fingers and ended up clicking it anyway, don't panic, it's simple to remove. Alt-ctrl-delete, find 'entry0', goto the location of where it's run from. Firstly stop the program from running, then delete it from there.

Not gonna list every virus that comes up in the forums of course, it's just that it's just started and will probably stop soon anyway.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
It's been around for quite a while.. Got it about a year ago, removed it, well most of it.. I can't ctrl + alt + del.. When I try to press these three keys i get the message "Taskmanager has been deactivated by the administrator" - roughly translated :D

I've tried logging in as administrator in safe mode windows etc to try and give myself permission to use this option again, but it says I already have the permission.. It might be another virus, I don't know :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I might have had it, but since i formatted and 0 filled my HD, i doubt i got anything anymore :D

(No CorNokZ, it doesn't work on STDs on the willy, though filling your willy with 0s may be, interesting. Let us know will ya?)

CorNokZ

My life sucks tbh!

• I got a virus
    • It wont help filling my schlong with 0s :(
  • Nate is telling me what to do
    • He is also taking all my money, cause he is my pimp
  • People keep misspelling my name eventhough I've been around for almost four years
    • People make fun of my name ;(

Save the CorNokZ^
He's a dying race :(

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
what a shitty use of those dots, weiner. saw a journalist called weiner - or heard her name at least... funny name

CorNokZ

Did you just say anal?

The taskmanager issue is a virus :( it stops your access to things, then spreads its cummy load all over your HDD.

But how do I remove it? I filled my anus with 0s, but it's still not working* :(

*the anus is working just fine, but my ctrl + alt + del isn't..

Jeros

Part of the furniture
every time i see cors name i think its "cocknose"

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
corn, have you tried doing it instatly as your computer starts up? or just reinstall - its not hard

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom