lil BD question.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Hey all,

My bd dinged 3l8 and i wanted to respec/retemplate him in leirvik before i reach the cap and cant leave anymore :p.

Atm im 42supp rest dark.

But after a while of placing points around in char creator i came to a

27dark/37 supp.

With this i get what i didnt had before body debuff, wha also interupts and will make my LT hit harder.
I wont have my best healer pet at lvl 42. but u cant summon a lvl 42+36 pet it has to be 42+30 or 2x 36. so it doesnt matter that much.

The focus u got with +skill, does hat cap at lvl 44?
Like having 37+9 or 42+9 u reach 44, so does that mean damage wise nothing chances? or is that only for resisting?

Give some advice with what u had ureself, I think the 27d/37s could be better, but woud like some opinions :)

Grtz,
vav.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
To get 37 supp 27 dark you need to be lvl 44.5. (just pointing that out to anybody else who tried to get 37/27 at lvl 44 like me and gets confused! )

I am not a bd expert but I didn't follow your logic. Why do you need 27 dark to get the body debuff? Or were you simply saying that with the new spec you get the body debuff instead of the better healer pet?

If your final spec is going to be 48 supp, 24 dark. Then the sensible thing to do would be 40 supp 22 dark. I suppose if getting respecs is no problem and you plan on staying in leirvik along time then the 37/27 spec will give you slightly better baseline nukes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom