Like big boobs?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Cant open the link I'm at work

But in general, massive tits are a complete turn off for me

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
a news paper article was sent into fhm about staring at big boobs.

if a men stares at big boobs for 10 mins a day, its the same as doing cardio for 30 mins according to german scientists.

can also increase your life by 5 years, they believe anyway.

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Healer McHeal said:
lol, that was just.... wrong :p
I didn't say she was sexy did I? I just said she had big boobs. If that made you look, who's fault is that?

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
Lamp said:
Cant open the link I'm at work

But in general, massive tits are a complete turn off for me

Well i am a big tit lover, but if anyone was to get turned on by this women they seriously need looking at, just watch it Lamp when you get home, its piss funny :p

tris-

what relevance does that have to large breasts?

Vladamir

FH is my second home
That is so Ez irl! :D

On the flipside at least it's helped me on the Wankathron, won't wank for a week after seeing that! :puke:

tris-

big tits r fucking horrible.

anything over a small DD is too much. ideally it should be just big enough to fit it all in one hand, imo.

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
tris- said:
big tits r fucking horrible.

anything over a small DD is too much. ideally it should be just big enough to fit it all in one hand, imo.

agreed, but i have big hands lol, in any case, anything over a handful is a waste really, and also prefer real small ones to fake big ones, always have, altho them ones in the vid were...... going south to say the least.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
tris- said:
a news paper article was sent into fhm about staring at big boobs.

if a men stares at big boobs for 10 mins a day, its the same as doing cardio for 30 mins according to german scientists.

can also increase your life by 5 years, they believe anyway.

i watched a test in the series 'brainiac' where 2 brothers were as the test subjects, one of them jogged for 30 minutes while the other one stared at boobs, the result was something along the kind of the joggers heart rate almost doubling while the staring one only got about a 10-20 bpm increase which proved that staring at boobs isnt as good as jogging :D

damn, i should make shorter sentences :)

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
you dont want boobs! you want firm man pecks!
vlad has nice jubblies

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
omfg i just ate dinner dude.
why oh why did the daft fat old bag get her chuff out too?
just the saggy tits was enough to make u blow chunks but to add the gut n muff has gotta be illegal or at least it should be.folks like that should have clothes glued to their body so they can never get naked again...

deciding the attractiveness of boobs can be calculated using the same formula used to decide if its sensible to eat summit:

is it bigger then ur head?
if answer to that question = yes then the outcome = dont even go there

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Vladamir said:
That is so Ez irl! :D

dude i am so totally going to bitch slap you tbh, mine are like size a or b or something i dont know but theyre little and perky!!!

fuck me those were, im just, bloody hell rofl the camera man lol but seriously they were just gigan... enourm..... humoun.....massi...well tbh they were.... jeeze tbfh "THATS NO MOON THEMSA SPACE STATIONS!!!"

and i think someone sent her pussy to the taxidermy man with out telling her too :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom