Lightning etched sleeves (seer sleeves)

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
What is the easiest way to do foppish sleeves and what is the drop rate on lightning etched sleeves?

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
As a guild (RaH) have tried this encounter the last 3 nights. We screwed up one time but on the two succesful times the seer sleeves dropped. :clap: I am hoping that our luck continues because 2 more healers want the drop!

The encounter is not very hard at all once you know what you are doing, if we try it tomorrow I'll check if you are online and show you. You can probably find lots more info if you do a google search but I'll explain what I have learnt.

1) You need the two items, the Kibisis and Keribus Scythe. Make sure the same char has them (they are tradeable but it won't work if they are on seperate chars).

2) Kill the named Gorgon in Green glades (I forget the exact loc but very roughly it's 25k 30k GG and the one we killed had a name beggining with K) The gorgon aint very tough a summ sm (without ML9 pet) can easily kill the mob.

IMPORTANT the person with the two items should then recieve a "bloody bag" in their inventory. This contains the gorgon head that will stop the main mob from healing. There are two problems with it. It will disapear if you don't use it quick enough (on our first attempt it lasted almost 10 mins before we used it so there is no immediate rush) Secondly if you stand still drops of blood will drop from the bag and form red con snakes which move fast and will cause lots of problems.

3) Once you kill Gorgon don't hang around. move North and then East along the coast and East across Arbor glen until you are in the very top right corner of the map. The mob you need to kill is at the top of a ram.

4) Kill Bergopes. Apart from his aility to heal himself extremely quickly (which you can disable wit gorgon head) he is really easy. A normal summ sm pet should survive no problem against him. The other REALLY useful thing is that he doesn't move from his spot so there is NO chance that he agros healers etc. He does have one annoying attack which is to throw people in the air, you will take 99% fall damage. If you are in close enough range to hurt him he can throw you but healers can easy stand far enough back. While he is in his uber healing mode you should see a little healing animation. Just use the bloody bag on him at that should disapear. I haven't timed our fights with him but we have always had a ML9 summ sm and either 1 or 2 decent tanks (warrior/zerker) wacking him too.

Note: You don't need a summ sm to do this encounter because he doesn't hit hard and can't agro healers but you do need to kill him reasonably fast. 3+ zerkers/savages and proper healing support could probably easily manage it.

Absolute minimum group setup:
summ sm
skald(runie, aug healer speed could work too)
healer
shammy
FoP

You will need 2 active people healing because he does occasionally use a stun spell and when you fall off you need to use spread/group heals as you will be out of sight. I know high rr helps alot, we have had roughly a fg when we do it although some are bots or not yet lvl 50. Tanks hit the mob for about 50 damage and my runie was nuking for about 15 damage.

Hope this helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom