Light Tanks of all realms.

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
ive read alot about which class hits hardest out of bm/merc/zerker, with many differing results, so wondernig what u fellow lighttanks in hib/alb hit for and with what styles etc.

as a rr4 zerk with no dr i tend to get a 340+190 with my rear chain on cloth and about 310+190 with my anytime. Thats using battler/malice with 183qui and 15% haste.

and ye im kinda making this thread for a change to the normal whine/grats thread stuff :D

Lethul

FH is my second home
zerks hits hardest due to relics, la mechanics > dw mechanics and higher weaponskill. :m00:

i think :)

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmm..... these numbers are just off my head but i'd say i'd do around 180-250 on mainhand and 90-110 on off hand.... roughly :)

Carrera

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds about right, rr7 Merc here with 381 strength buffed and around 2050 ws off the top of my head, using battler / malice ofc :p. Nerf being briton though :/

Aussie

Banned
first PV shamie realises they got an advantage in buffshearing, now the zerk realises they have advantage in melee damage xD

Incomming "Intercept pet" and "AoE stun" Thread ? xD

TaF

Fledgling Freddie
On the receiving end, can say pierce BM-s do round 300 mainhand + 130-ish offhand on mid chain :p

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
LA mechanics will give out higher DPS (if you use the haste affect), also Troll means higher weaponskill (if only 10 more than Half-Ogre/Firby, still a small advantage).

But if you were looking for big numbers, HO slash/crush Mercs & blunt/blades Firby BM will give bigger looking numbers, but slightly less DPS over time.

And for Aussie's sake, a Norseman Sword Berserker using Battler + Malice & a Highlander Slash Merc using Battler + Malice will have exactly the same Weaponskill and DPS.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
On highest resists(mid chain this is capped resists, i.e 36-39%) 180-240s mainhand 120-160s offhand.
On scale/leather/studded 250-300s mainhand 180-220 offhand.
On cloth 280-350s mainhand 200-230 offhand.(i do 400+ without crit if i hit shadow's rain with mainhand sometimes)

That's all on sc'ed targets, i think merc hits very hard if toa sc'ed good.(well any light tank really, with str relics damage was very high)

So kind of similar i guess(though you will probably have a bit more damage over time with the offhand always swinging), that's 228 qui and 10% melee speed(393 str 2124ws) aswell as no str relics.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Pin said:
And ignoring the RR4 vs RR9 thing...

Well discluding ra's for damage the caps aren't going to be much difference surely?

One realm lv=12ws if i remember i thought?Oo

Can't remember how much each + skill effected melee damage caps.

gwal

Fledgling Freddie
340ish mainhand, 220ish offhand + crits, TW, and dmg add

on my bm obviously

Zzang

Fledgling Freddie
vs a stunned target a zerker has the best dmg capabilities of all the 3 orignal light tanks, but vs a free target who knows how to use strafe, a merc and bm will outdmg because of their good sidepositionals, which the zerker utterly lack.

Ive played rr7+ merc and rr9+bm lots of times, and sometimes i like bm better, sometimes i like my zerk better.

Still think rr11 with meleerelics outdmg most of other realms tho.

Merc is also nice, when you have endurance, also blademaster is very dependant on bard getting end up, on zerk i know i almost always got endurance when i run back to shaman.

give paladins atleast 1500 endurance aura range, and albion meleers would be alot beter off then they are atm.

So, in pure dmg Zerk > Merc > Bm (w/o counting zerkmode and having endurance up)

The reason i think merc > bm is the extremely useful Dual shadows. If blademaster had a fronstyle id prolly switch place cuz bm sidestyle is if not better dmg atleast a stun, where u can get some nice hits in w/o strafe etc.

Also both merc and zerk have good opportunities to have dmg add, from theurgh, rm, shaman. bm doesnt.

not much more to say, Give zerks sidestun, and i would never change back for merc or bm :)

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Counting special abilites like TW

BM > merc

After trying both i would trade DualShadows for a stun side style n snare back style anyday.

Ofc, soloing is a complete different story: merc > bm > zerker

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
how about, instead of saying "this one time, i hit this one guy for 240 mainhand, 23crit and 69 offhand" List your: wskill, rr and your dmg-caps.

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Arnor rr7 zerker, 400 str, 2130 wskill. 175 quick

Anytime:
Doublefrost - 310

Front (axe):
Havoc - 314
Tyrs Fury - 352

Reactionary(parry):
Polar Light - 344
Frost Shadow - 353

Reactionary(evade)
Comeback - 351
Frosty Gaze - 363

Bs-chain:
Snowsquall - 352
Icy Brilliance - 386
Aurora Borealis - 424 (+50ish) on proc

Shit Styles:
Essence Flames - 281
Essence Sear - 221
Essence Dampen - 221
Essence Shatter - 281

Spix

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
first PV shamie realises they got an advantage in buffshearing, now the zerk realises they have advantage in melee damage xD

Incomming "Intercept pet" and "AoE stun" Thread ? xD

and scouts have the advantage of shield, infil and MINSTREL pets

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom