Light out, Lonewolf in

L

-Light-

May seem a little appropriate after the boring thread but...

Er...as some of you may or may not know broke up with my boyfriend a little over a week now, and well he originally owned the account and let me kind of take over as I enjoyed it more than he did.

Well the bad news is, yes u guessed it he wants to take the account back as he said he is now happy to resume playing again and well we aren't together anymore think he completed NWN's or summin, or finally got bored of CS

Its no bad blood we are good friends, should have stayed friends to be honest and not taken the relation to bf/gf status but thats an entirely different story

Anyhow I guess this is a fairwell.......jesus I didn't think this was gonna be so hard, but I am nearly in tears here, bloody stupid girl!

Anyhow have to put my shouts out has to be done:

Guild Friends:

Calvin: Always there for me when I needed a chin up, helped me level loads when I first joined and also just made me feel good when I was down love ya tons and tons

Alma:All I can say is thanku, thanku for being such a good friend off and on the game xxxx

Daivana: Always was hard and so so intelligent, but underneath that facade I always knew there was a lovely guy. Gave me soooo many items and helped me sooo much I dunno where to start, most of what I learned in DAoC I learned from u

Draylor: Negative negative negative, always there to knock the armsman and levelling in general, but always seem to do it in a positive way! Cracked me up so much I lost count!

Cheradenine: I use to swear I thought you and Dray were one in the same person, haahah, as always u are the unorthodox in the crowd, I swear without you, the guild would have no character to it, will miss u tons

Chenuba: Head strong, loyal, leadership qualities unrivalled, truly a rock on a sandy beach, when u need that stability he was there, love ya loads babe

Temple: HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA, thats all I am gonna say, and thats all that needs to be said

Stony: Oh that so quiet and kind person that is the stone man, reliable and funny when he wants to be but always guaranteed to be there when u need him, ur a star.

Waerloga: Oh waer waer waer when the days are long and boring and nothing is going on YOUR GUARANTEED WAER'S CAPS WILL ARRANGE AN EVENT!! AHAHAHAH love ya

Fangrim+Dreama: Ah what a lovely couple and have changed Illuminati for the better really helped out in events and their weekly item giveaway, and Dreama especially for cracking me up so much "I BROKE UP WITH BARFOG!" HAHAAHAHA oh god I still cry with laughter!

Falcor: Strong, sturdy and darn right confident so and so, always the first man to stand up and hit that epic mob first and guaranteed to parry red worms in Lyonesse all day long HAHA gonna miss ya!

Jackston: "WACK ON THE HEALING CHANT AHHHHHH!" haha the infamous quote when mad jacko is around, always game for a laugh and never did find out how u jumped from 47-50 in such a short time WOOHOO!

Tranquil(Tranqy): Hes a lower lvl than most but I can tell ya he hits harder than the rest, always good for a laugh and always kept me going, great fun in the gorge all the time wacking hibbies with a duo

Westmar: Like Chen, u form that strong structural bond that made Illuminati feel more like a family than a guild, I will miss your ever wise words, when everything else seems to be going wrong :x

Tinan: The race for 50 between me and him began at the tanglers and eventually ended at the tree, always helping me get a group, his help and kindness was invaluable, love ya

Gwari: New to the fold but oh so powerful and deadly, I swear I smell another mid and hib ganking machine everytime he passes me in emain! WOO!

Caryfuk: That PBT OMG OWNS!!! Nuff said

Exinferis: Hehehe when the regal boots saga began u were there trying to mediate all the time how u made me laugh with your helpfulness haha, so constant in an ever changing game

Tons more of you, you were more like a family than a guild and will miss every single one of you, soooo much

Unguild Peeps:

Nicolas: For keeping me going when I thought I was gonna give up! And generally making me happy in Emain when I was unhappy What a lovely man

Herbal: well just for being herbal really and helping out loads on the alliance

Khalen: Rock total rock, one of those peeps u can head out on a night out and guaranteed to get wrecked but still get home in time

Aussie: Even though sometimes being down right nasty, he pushed me to try and improve my game, and sometimes ur so called enemies turn out to be the most helpful people in ya gaming life Peace to u buddy

There absolutely tons more of you to mention but I simply haven't the heart left or the energy.

Some of you may remember Lonewolf of the North and South Guild well he was the original owner and he is taking it back now, treat him nice he knows most of u anyhow, or remembers you from way back.

All that is left to say is see you all around, this is not breaking the rules before someone cries as we were partners both using the account and he just stopped and I took over but now we are split he is taking back sole ownership and maybe I can start to rebuild a new character on the American servers or summin who knows

Anyhow just wanna say been a bitch and been a friend to loads, and just wanna make my peace with each and everyone I pissed off or annoyed

Treat the new user nice now :x

Peace I am out of here

P.S He has taken the account back today, I will notify him of these forums and see if he posts on here at all, I may still stay in contact

O

old.Second

have fun wherever u go=) just remember to wack a mid for me=)

:twak: :touch:

J

Jiggs

These forums will be boring now :(

bah

gluck!!!!!!!!

O

old.Second

we just have to start spamming now dont we jiggs?=)

:touch: :whip:

S

Sabu

Eihh light !

Buy the acount to your friend. Not just he has a lvl 50 with your efforts :(

or

Make a new char here and u will have a hyper Power Level for sure.

Anyway you are a great girl and thanks for all !!

K

Khalen

/cry :(

I hope your coming back...

(P.S. A rock... ohhhhh I get it, bring on the catapult guys I gonna swing inside DC to take on the lord :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom