Light mentalists?

Rusival

Fledgling Freddie
Do they exist here, on excalibur? My mentalist is light specced and haven't seen anyone else light specced mentalist...

Light mentalist>all :worthy:

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
Rusival said:
Do they exist here, on excalibur? My mentalist is light specced and haven't seen anyone else light specced mentalist...

Light mentalist>all :worthy:

Their are quiet a few now.

nocte

Fledgling Freddie
light menta's are popping up quite a bit now, with the + cast speed, them assisting a heat debuffing chanter can hurt :>

and the sally pet just owns :>

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks to Ml abilities and artifacts, manament is pretty redundant for rvr now tbh...PoT is pretty redundant thanks to croc ring bards and perfecter ml abilities (Font of Power), HoT blows in rvr and aoe dot is no more than a mezz-breaker anymore.

Light menta's are nasty, especially when running around with pets like bloodletters and badgers that just scare the crap outa enemies :)

Vantros of the Delerium

Fledgling Freddie
personal quote i use on my ment whenever someone asks me to get a pet in RvR...

"well u know i would but one of us kills the other and then the victor wanders happily back to its spawn point"

Loved my light ment but cant get RvR groups with him.. so made a mana eld :)

Drungan

One of Freddy's beloved
Welcome brave one, may the groups be with ya ;)

Groups will be not as easy to get as for a mana eld, that's for sure

But then, the random, non-guildgroup scene seems to be pretty dead anyway (even for manaelds?). So get you a nice, mentalist friendly guild n there you go.

[edit:]
jeez, pissed, tried to edit some sense in it ...

Gobarnachta

Fledgling Freddie
I did play my light mental to rr5...just pre-toa and really almost went mental myself ;p

Wrathofgandalf - defending teh excalibur-minority-party's honor and hoping to see Wrathofsauron out of buff-lair once again! //atm on long vacation o_O

;)

Youwill

Fledgling Freddie
elwizardo is a lightment seen lots of killing by him :/

myself is a mana ment, dot them to hell :/ to bad ments aint getting nothing new , we'r just getting gimped :/

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Quote from Duskwave:

Elwizardo Valomaagi
Server Excalibur
Realm Hibernia
Race Elf
Class Mentalist
Guild Terra Dominus
Realm Points 3,016,893 (Last week: 71,802)
Realm Rank Gilded Spear (RR8)
Rank 178
In-realm Rank 58
Class Rank 2 <-- Nr. 1 not original owner I think, does not count imho

And seeing him nuke live (not from DS only) I can say that he hits hard and fast.
If you try out smth besides fotm, you sometimes are well surprised by the effect I can only say =)

Rusival

Fledgling Freddie
thanks, good to know there are some other light mentalists, I have NO plans to respec any of the other spec lines... love my light and will be loving my light, pets makes PvE less boring ^^

Silverblast

One of Freddy's beloved
Elwizardo yesterday had atleast 30 deathmessages in 10 minutes if you have to know. :p

(Was leveling shield of khaos in odins)

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Elwizardo...the same one that travels with the 3FG+ Hib zerg in odins constantly...SKills. :m00:

Zvixx

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
Elwizardo...the same one that travels with the 3FG+ Hib zerg in odins constantly...SKills. :m00:

i can hear your one of the lucky albs from last night that got chain killed many times in a row by 1 FG :touch:

liloe

It's my birthday today!
swords said:
Elwizardo...the same one that travels with the 3FG+ Hib zerg in odins constantly...SKills.

can I smell jealousy here?

Zvixx said:
i can hear your one of the lucky albs from last night that got chain killed many times in a row by 1 FG :touch:

MUAHAHA =)) I feel quite sorry I couldn't be there.

Gillaien

Fledgling Freddie
(point at sig)

My light mentie is fully capped pre-toa with mom1 wm1 mcl2 aug ac 2 atm, and he hurts a lot even tho hes only 2L9

I love him in pve as cash/loot/pl/anything-char, and he's such fun in rvr especially when assisting a debuffing chanter

Just damn hard to get groups with, especially when people know that you have a druid too :eek:

Rusival

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds too good, need to get my to lvl 50 ^Å

But getting groups sounds like a problem :p

Thorinn

Fledgling Freddie
First lvl 50 Menta on Excalibur, and still light tho Thor has not been active in rvr since i rolled my warden ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom