Light elds

Dre@d

Fledgling Freddie
Is there any bug with your last nuke? i get resisted a lot and i have 46+15 at light spec, and focus lvl 50, i get resisted at lesat 1 nuke per target, its only me or more ppl got that problem? Getting mastery of focus pisses me a lot btw >

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Dre@d said:
Is there any bug with your last nuke? i get resisted a lot and i have 46+15 at light spec, and focus lvl 50, i get resisted at lesat 1 nuke per target, its only me or more ppl got that problem? Getting mastery of focus pisses me a lot btw >

bug ? :p

Gondath

Fledgling Freddie
Dre@d said:

For some "weird" reason, the 45 spec nuke always seemed to be resisted a lot more than e.g a 50 baseline nuke, even with mof2. No idea why, but always been like that as long as I have played this game

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Dre@d said:

Always been like that on mentalist aswell.

P.s. Focus and composite light spec have no bearing on resist rates anyway.

Extion

Fledgling Freddie
Thats true, i have 46+20 light with mastery of focus II and i get resisted a lot, as someone said before, get used to it :twak:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
didnt think skill effected resist rates? just spell level+mof?

Dre@d

Fledgling Freddie
yeh i think i will have to get mof 2 ( +6 levels to the spells i think ), but is annoying cause the lvl 28 aoe stre/con rarely gets resisted, same for aoe disease , both blue spells and lvl 27-28, so i think that if i put mof 2 45 lvl nuke will still get resisted a lot, maybe something to report to goa?

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah sounds weird - got a similar problem on my vamp.

My lvl 5 end leech from SM (got 5 SM 48 Dem) hardly ever gets resisted while my Remove Defences spell (lvl 37 Dem spell) get resisted around 25-33% of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom