Light Eldritch vs Void Eldritch

R

ravingdog

Light Eldritch I say rock more the void,

Have fastest nuke in the game 1.8 casting shadow magic
Can Buff,Debuff ranger,Str and con

Yes Voider has alot of spells each one of them suck

Anyone else disargee

If your gonna rvr Light Eldritch if your gonna pve go Mana,do not make voiders or bolters truely do suck

Thank u

Anyone else share my point of few

S

Sharma

Saying one spec sucks and that is that is rather imposing your point of view, there are a few voidies around and they do quite well in what they do, anyways, if you have nice high dex you can cap your casting time with a few RAs too AND the bolt are gettin brought down to 2.5 sec cast time..

Voidies do well if people play em right believe it or not.

F

Flimgoblin

more importantly than the cast time they're halving the AF effects and also halving resists on bolts come 1.62 :)

so the bolt specs will be that much more viable.

R

ravingdog

What sad is on Pyd on english servers

This what really sucks,wonder if this ever happened to u

Voiders got that lame Aoe Spell,we have full group in corus we warned this idiot,not to use the spell,few pulls ends up using it,kills pretty much me, and the whole group

What really sucks is that this person was lvl15 i was powerlvlin with my enchanter,Not only did he get my groups all the noobs,he desides to run pulls arrog into someone elses pbaoe,then does it again with second group final the noobs dies,weeweres come back slaughter other 2 groups,after blood bath is over fool releases,then expects me to go and get him from the door

This one of those things I hope never happened to u,but if it does man,i feel sorry for u

lvl50 says he gonna powerlvl tells a noob sit down and to not do somethings that does not mean do it

O

old.linnet

Re: What sad is on Pyd on english servers

Originally posted by ravingdog

What really sucks is that this person was lvl15 i was powerlvlin with my enchanter

I think there is a lesson in here somewhere ... (Maybe if he'd played his character instead of being PL, he'd have learned how to use those spells more appropriately)

V

VodkaFairy

Energy debuff is a good spell.

GTAoE is a good spell.

Please, get a clue before you make all those ridiculess posts :D

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Re: What sad is on Pyd on english servers

This what really sucks,wonder if this ever happened to u

Voiders got that lame Aoe Spell,we have full group in corus we warned this idiot,not to use the spell,few pulls ends up using it,kills pretty much me, and the whole group

What really sucks is that this person was lvl15 i was powerlvlin with my enchanter,Not only did he get my groups all the noobs,he desides to run pulls arrog into someone elses pbaoe,then does it again with second group final the noobs dies,weeweres come back slaughter other 2 groups,after blood bath is over fool releases,then expects me to go and get him from the door

This one of those things I hope never happened to u,but if it does man,i feel sorry for u

lvl50 says he gonna powerlvl tells a noob sit down and to not do somethings that does not mean do it

Good god, somebody give this guy punctuation!

B

Belsameth

Re: Re: What sad is on Pyd on english servers

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson

I'd go even further...

Good god, somebody help this guy out of his misery...
or at least out of ours...

S

Sharma

Re: Re: Re: What sad is on Pyd on english servers

Originally posted by Belsameth
I'd go even further...

Good god, somebody help this guy out of his misery...
or at least out of ours...

evil, but well said :D

B

boni_ofdavoid

Light Eldritch I say rock more the void,

Have fastest nuke in the game 1.8 casting shadow magic
Can Buff,Debuff ranger,Str and con

Yes Voider has alot of spells each one of them suck

Anyone else disargee

If your gonna rvr Light Eldritch if your gonna pve go Mana,do not make voiders or bolters truely do suck

Thank u

Anyone else share my point of few

I say all void eldritch rock more than you !

You not have 1.8 casting time, you lie!

you cant buff!

Debuff ranger sound interesting, void mage has nearsight if spec secondary in light.

Void mage has GTAOE and BOLTS and AOE which make him best soloer, best in keep defence, and best against biggest mobs.

So there....

S

Spudgie

Played both since day 1 they're hardly exciting, but with the advent of 1.62 voidies get the edge.

A

Arnor

Re: Re: What sad is on Pyd on english servers

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson

ITS PICTARGUIY TO TEH RESKUEE!!!

punctuation.gif

its late, im grumpy. now ravingdog foad

D

dracus

imo....

...Light eld sux in RvR and will even more in the future with the NS nerf. The AE mez is only 31 sec :bore: and SC has pretty much ruined the last part of my fun in RvR. Dont know about u guys but doin 259(-276) with ur uber fast DD that rox all is not worth it ;)

And ive seen worse.

/Dracus

P.S.
I guess this is the scenario most casters have atm. But gifv 1875 ranged AE mez and double duration ;)

A

Arnor

oh, you mean like a dark-rm with baseline stun, faster nukes and ehm, ANYTHING else?

(cba to look it up)

O

old.SadonTheGrey

What's this uberfast nuke?

The baseline light DD is 2.6 - Same as all baseline nukes from all realms

The specline light DD is 2.8 - Same as all specline nukes from all realms

In an upcoming patch the void baseline gets switched from 3.0 seconds to 2.6 seconds so it will cast as fast as the light baseline DD

O

old.SadonTheGrey

Darn, yet again my amazing wealth of knowledge ended the discussion :bore:

O

old.SadonTheGrey

Jeez, everywhere I go and Danyan has posted something negative about me... /slap

/macro /slap /slap
/slap
/slap
/slap

O

old.Mitsu

How can you base your view on a spec on some guy in an xp group? :p
Void elds are nice to group with at keepfights. :D

And Danyan too ;> :wub:

T

Tyka

Light eld is best in open field rvr,
Void eld is best in amg warfare, ok in keep defense.
Mana eld is best in keep defense, do ok in open field rvr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom