TV Life's Too Short

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
DAMN YOU bbc Iplayer for not playing over here! DAMN YOU STRAIGHT TO HELL!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Can't you use a proxy to get round it? I'm sure several ppl posted solutions to getting round the location issue on iplayer

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
How is this Sport? :D

It's better than I thought it would be. Really enjoying Thursday nights with Rev before it. Last night's Rev was brilliant, cracking up the whole way through.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Liam Neeson is awesome in it. He does have amazing screen gravitas. Sorry Cerb.

Yeah Rev is surprising funny. Got that to watch too on iplayer. Sorry Cerb

Oh, and new series Pan Am, also available on...I'll get my coat...

taB

Part of the furniture
Last night was the second Ep. The first was last week and had Liam Neeson in it. I thought it was pretty amusing although very much in the Gervais Office / Extras vein.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Liam Neeson was also in Ep 1 of Rev, so two guest showings in a row for him last week. :)

First series of Rev is well worth a look if you like it, only 6 episodes. It's so warm and lovely, but believable. Actors in it do a top job.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
If you want to see the other side of Tom Hollander, watch him in The Thick of It. Can't wait for the next series of that

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Liam Neeson was also in Ep 1 of Rev, so two guest showings in a row for him last week. :)

First series of Rev is well worth a look if you like it, only 6 episodes. It's so warm and lovely, but believable. Actors in it do a top job.
I think I saw a video of that scene with Neeson already...he wants to be a comedy actor right?

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
If you want to see the other side of Tom Hollander, watch him in The Thick of It. Can't wait for the next series of that

I haven't seen it but apparently he also plays a mental psycho in Hanna very well.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
DAMN YOU bbc Iplayer for not playing over here! DAMN YOU STRAIGHT TO HELL!

Hold on a minute, you're Irish, the BBC iPlayer never played for you. I, on the other hand, am English, sooo... DAMN YOU bbc iPlayer for not playing over here! DAMN YOU STRAIGHT TO HELL!

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Hold on a minute, you're Irish, the BBC iPlayer never played for you. I, on the other hand, am English, sooo... DAMN YOU bbc iPlayer for not playing over here! DAMN YOU STRAIGHT TO HELL!
You took 6 counties, the very least you could do is bloody well give us access to Iplayer!

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
I pay to have BBC America on my TV.....is that not enough?!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
been watching it aye its quite funny, warrick plays his part well :p I watched the making of it just before it started and they had a good laugh making it.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
It was Ralph Fiennes in Rev, not Leeson

megadave

I am a FH squatter
just seems like a poor-man's Extras, the whole formula is identical

Exioce

Part of the furniture
Occasionally funny, but they're the same old jokes from Office and Extras. Warwick looking and grimacing at the camera is very Brent-like.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I didn't think it was funny at all. The Liam Neeson doctor / AIDS bit made me laugh though.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Meh, 3rd ep wasn't that great imo. I bet the outtakes are hilarious tho

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Watch the Making of - It's way way way way better than the actual thing - It's nice to see that Depp is a cool guy..

I remember watching a interview on some chat show with Gervais & Depp, and Gervais was on about the making of Life's Too Short - the bit where he's in the toilet, and Gervais was helping him in or something, then Depp whispers behind him, stay there a sec, i've nearly finished masturbating, Depp seemed a shy/embarrassed when Gervais told him that, - obviously has to keep up his ladys man good boy act up, although some of his stories are amazingly funny/rebellious!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Yeah, those jokes are old, but its all in the telling. Great stuff :)

megadave

I am a FH squatter
ladys man good boy act? I think of him as a drug loving, gun firing mentalist tbh

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
If you want crazy, look no further than Tim Burton & Helena Bon Carter

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Just got back from seeing Stephen Merchant stand up. Funniest comedy gig in a long time, my jaw was hurting from laughing so much

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom