Life of an Infiltrator: Lost in Hibernia

J

Jupitus

Laico,

I cannot stress this enough:

Report this on RightNow as an incident, and explain (assuming you did so) that you just tried to get back to Albion asap, either by suiciding on a guard, or letting a player kill you.

GoA are investigating cases where players have abused this apparent bug to go roaming enemy realms and possibly attacking players. If true, then these players way well face a suspension or account deletion for bug abuse.

I know how hard it is to get an infiltrator to level 40 - don't let it be a waste.

Good Luck,

Jup.

T

Tasans

This thing has happend to me once when i was in uppland.
Red aggro mobs ignored i think a few invaders didn't see me either.
Anyway if it's the same thing, i couldn't enter combat, cast spell, or even emote. Pretty harmless

O

old.Witchunter

v.strange, I would've expected the Hibernian guards to attack you!

Anyway, anything you asked the Hibernians, to them, would have said:
xxxxx says something in a language you cannot understand < or something similar

O

old.Laico

I was dead, this is the reason because no one atacked me. I dont exploited a bug, only wandered around like a zombi :p

J

Jupitus

Laico, I am sure that is correct, but because there have recently been complaints about some players possibly doing something similar to this deliberately, you should send a report of exactly what happened to RightNow anyway.

You haven't done anything wrong, but this will mean you have done exactly what you are supposed to do IF someone accuses you later of cheating, that's all. Besides, if you can say when and where it happened, they may be able to find things in the log files which help Mythic to fix these bugs...;)

N

NetNifty

COME ON FELLOW ALBIES, LETS GO INFILTRATE HIBBIELAND AND RESCUE LAICO!!!!!!!!!

S

SFXman

Damn that is some funny sh*t :)
Must've been fun, hehe. How long did this last?
Originally posted by Mitsu
"Anna gives you a dirty look"

rofl :D
HAHAHHAHAHAHH! Great stuff :)

O

old.HiredGoon

heh, infils dont even need to hide to stealth anymore.
we rock!

K

Khalen

Last time I went suiciding on the hib TPK and was amazed that the guards there actually open the doors themselves before moving outside. I don't recall our guards doing that...

O

old.jinny

Heh,

I enjoyed the reports on our guild chat as you were followed down the road to basar - lots of 'wtf! dead albion just passed me in Connacht'!

Think it at least woke up a few people as you passed through the keep doors :)

S

SFXman

Originally posted by jinny
Heh,

I enjoyed the reports on our guild chat as you were followed down the road to basar - lots of 'wtf! dead albion just passed me in Connacht'!

Think it at least woke up a few people as you passed through the keep doors :)
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA! OMG this must've been extremely funny... hihihi.... and the hibs can't do jack about it ;)
"KILL THE DEAD MAN!" <-- :D

A

Alrindel

You must have been very good and noble in your life as an alb to get to go to Hibernia when you died.

If you had been evil you would have been sent to Midgard. :D

C

Cedig

Last night a party of hibbies were in yggdra when the server experienced a massive ld

when Elui and Ocelot came back on, i believe the Middies killed them while they still had the loading screen on.... concequentially, they came into the game dead. Both players looked alive to themselves, but when they looked at the other one, they saw a dead body lying on the ground. Neither of the could fight or cast

so they wandered into the realm keep, and into midguard. In the end they got bored and /release which sent them back to their bindpoint in hibernia

Looks like theres a bug if you get killed while loading...

O

old.Laico

Yep, its a bug, but at least a funy one. I was trying to zone into Tir Na Nog or Muire Tomb, but autorelease kicked in first :)

S

SFXman

lol.... so other people see a dead body sliding across the ground?!?!?! :D

K

Keri

Originally posted by SFXman
lol.... so other people see a dead body sliding across the ground?!?!?! :D

Yep! I once followed Fade from near Drum Ligen almost to Ardee. He was just sliding along the ground, very dead. I don't know where he ended up.

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Keri

Yep! I once followed Fade from near Drum Ligen almost to Ardee. He was just sliding along the ground, very dead. I don't know where he ended up.
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH! OMG that MUST be funny! Someone should have a video capture device ready and record that :) :)

O

old.TBA

Looks like the first two people you came across was my mates Maura and Odon.

Make a note of the emblems guys, cos you'll see them when my Draconis guys kill you in Emain ;)

O

old.Trine Aquavit

So the afterlife for Hibbies is Albion? You poor sods. I'm glad we Midgardians get to go to Valhalla (I know, I've been there a lot -especially on RvR nights :))

O

old.CreepingDeath

i saw this the other day..
An Alb logged in the middle of Bledmeer Faste and was instantly killed by us (probly b4 he finished loading). for the next 10 mins, it was quite obvious that on his screen he was alive.. He could move around, and looked even funnier when jumping :D

So its not really that bad as everyone can probly just see the dead body moving about.

Ofcourse they can then report troop movement from where ppl usually cant get, then its bad :eek:

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Trine Aquavit
So the afterlife for Hibbies is Albion? You poor sods. I'm glad we Midgardians get to go to Valhalla (I know, I've been there a lot -especially on RvR nights :))
Afterlife for Albs is Hibernia you mean...

O

old.CreepingDeath

another thing, sm's can use ae mez on em to stop em moving :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom