Life in Mid..

poisono

Fledgling Freddie
So wonder if anyone remembers me from The Unforgiven and Venom, my Shadowblade and Shaman :)

Anyway a few questions:
Whats life like on mid these days?
I may be coming back with two fresh accounts to level up, do Moderna groups still run?
Whats RvR like now?
Any of the old guilds still around?

Cheers

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Whats life like on mid these days? - Dead I guess
I may be coming back with two fresh accounts to level up, do Moderna groups still run? - Doubt it
Whats RvR like now? - Albs mainly rules, hibs are trying to compete and mids basically gave up
Any of the old guilds still around? - Got no idea

Edit: I remember Venom XD

Farbaute2

Fledgling Freddie
The xml for prydwen has been bugged for many months now, so even if some guilds are more active again, or would like to be more active again, it is impossible to know unless you are logged in. If it was possible to know somehow that prydwen still existed maybe goa would get a few new costumers to reactivate.

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
To run a moderna group, you will need to post a "moderna group pl <date>" thread on FH. Without it, i doubt u can idle there just for a group...

Goretooth

Fledgling Freddie
There's plenty of posibility if you return imo... as long as you'd put some work in it ofcourse...

As Haxen said... if you post here it'd probadly be fairly easy starting a Moderna group...

And in rvr there's also some playing all day... not many ofcourse but I've had a group whenever I wanted even untill 6 AM (tho I must admit that it's gonna be with the same players most of the time ;))

Old guilds hmmm... dunno when you played... I always played hib on pryd so... but there's always maelstrom (not the same running it iirc - but they're nice...)... and BaF... but I dont know how many they've got and I dont know alot about the other guilds from mid/pryd... perhaps someone more qualified can give you other names aswell :p

Cheers and (if so) welcome back,
Thargur

delifie

Fledgling Freddie
well the sever is dead atm but still people playing.. is it you here have made an sb video?

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
For a while recently it felt like 60% Albs, 30% Mids, 10% Hibs after the Hib exodus.

ATM it feels like 70% Albs, 10% Mids, 20% Hibs after the Mid exodus.

To be fair some of the Albs have been trying to relocate to Hib or Mid to get more action but generally no-one seems to want them since Hibs & Mids blame Albs for killing the server.

poisono

Fledgling Freddie
Seems dead :( I will be waiting for WaR when it comes out finally, but if I find a good enough realm/server for DAoC I will give it a good shot. Ive played Alb and Mid to 50 and high ML's but never Hib, so I may take a trip to Hib.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Whats life like on mid these days? - Dead I guess
I may be coming back with two fresh accounts to level up, do Moderna groups still run? - Doubt it
Whats RvR like now? - Albs mainly rules, hibs are trying to compete and mids basically gave up
Any of the old guilds still around? - Got no idea

Edit: I remember Venom XD

Im stilll in venom!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom