Life and times of English Cluster 2001-2007

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
Guys and girls I think most would agree that too much doom and gloom has decended on the once great English servers of DAOC.

I have taken the liberty and produced a crappy movie of lots of the peoples good, bad and ugly moments in the life of this server for the last 6 years.

I would like to think over the next few months people will add to the list and at least show those that just once we did have the best server around.

I have set the movie bar quite low because I have little talent in the area, but I'm hoping those that make movies and do a good job on them will produce better ones down the track.

Eble

I give you memories, I hope it brings a smile to your face as it did me making it. (14meg file 5mins long)

http://www.adam.com.au/southstar/memories.wmv

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Didin't european servers come online 15th feb 2002?

Cheers to Prydwen anyhow.

OT: Why did you post this on two places? Anyone who's intrested enough will also check RvR section.

Rhana

Fledgling Freddie
Was fun to see, brings you back to the days, dosent it, a bit hard to see names but saw some I recognised: Bluesky, Abydon, Otho, Roo and Kox

Tomask

Loyal Freddie
Wow talk about blast from the past. Saw my original tin can Armsman in that on one of my first keep take outings before i moved to hib in the early days. Kinda weird to think it was so long ago now. Still remeber the times i charged about emain with the CF crew some of the best moments of the game for me in that lot.

Ta for the video Eble!

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Great memories, I remember getting to AMG first time, then stood outside my first Hib keep wondering what the hell to do next, 3 guards ran up - thus ended my first solo adventure. +rep

(Still no better game, so staying for now - if WH is any good might try that - bite the bullet and come back - just till WH)

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
I've still got about 300 old screenshots from my Excal/Prydwen days online, bit of a mix and they're not that well organised now thanks to changing over of my gallery hosting stuffs :)

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
I've still got about 300 old screenshots from my Excal/Prydwen days online, bit of a mix and they're not that well organised now thanks to changing over of my gallery hosting stuffs :)

Nice move mate :)

I was struggling for material at one point as a 'lot' of the hosted screenshots no longer exist.

Eble

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Quite a bit of stuff here too, some really old stuff n fluff. Would love to get hold of some more of the old Realm Defeneder and Dragons of the North pics from all those years ago.

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
They would have, but it got delayed 2 weeks iirc.

Danita

Yes in the UK they were delayed until Feb 15, I believe they had launched two weeks earlier in France and Germany though.
I know this because Feb 15 is my birthday and I got a copy of DAoC for 2002's present.

Keata

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for making the movie Eble, it was really fun to watch and brought back alot of memories. +rep

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
Shitty bump I know, I've taken down the local copy of this, if for some reason you wanted to find it still, it went up on youtude at the same time.

Cheers

Eble

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom