Lick

Status
Not open for further replies.

majik

Banned
Go tie yourself to your equally as shite and retarded duo mate and go throw yourselves in front of a very fast moving freight train irl.

And btw plz make sure you don't miss, wouldnt want you to survive unless all your limbs were ripped from your torso, which tbh I could live with as long as you were in eternal pain.

Goodbye.

majik

Banned
I feel better for doing this, I am now calm.

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
/agree w. majiik tbh, bastard popped kalloth and me infront of a fg :(

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
can't stand people who pop stealthers infront of others so they can get some rpeeees....

had one sb whajn like a mad man on me 2 weeks or so so , when he popped a scout infront of me ( sb had 10% hp when he did this ) so that i should kill the scout , i attacked the scout while he did /surrender on me so i stopped and pulled back...( this is when i understood the sb popped him for me to kill him ) and then got the whajn that i'm a x-realmer....i just said gight your own battles and don't pop people becouse u can't fight them on your own you gimp.

DIE TO ALL POPPERS!

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Stating you wish someone to die in real life is a bannable offense on these boards, which i think is a good thing.
If something upsets you so much that you have these thoughts maybe you should step back and examine your motives for playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom