LGM Weaponcrafter for Legendary Weapons!

Judge BrokenHeart

Fledgling Freddie
If you buy base weapon from me, I will combine your LW for free!

I'm using quality+1 crafting tool, so minimum of 95% quality is guaranteed for LW's.
( Peeps are making 5-15% more damage with their 94% LW's compared to their old MP's,
just to give you an idea why these weapons are called Legendary. )

I will have some variety of Level 51 MP's on my merchant as well, together with some cool drops items.
My weaponshop will be located at Old Sarum (Worcester), next to market place ( /houseface 746 ).

Shop will open Friday, May 28th! :worthy:

If you wanna contact me for any WC stuff, look for names at signature.
You can also send mail: judge_daoc@yahoo.co.uk

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
CBA to bootup Duskwave, but I suggest only combining legendaries post 1080. Use a skill gain item on normal weapons to skillup. Cheaper probably compared to losing legendary components.

Judge BrokenHeart

Fledgling Freddie
Dancing in the minefield

I'm most likely to be hit 1080 by this friday, for those who may concern...

I made about 12 LW's so far, qualities between 95% and 99%.
I lost base weapon only once, my wc skill was 1065 back then with leather and wood skills far behind.
Never heard that anyone has lost LW components least in our alliance, but who knows... possibility of worst luck ever is always lurking in shadows.

This is not in any form a suggestion for other weaponcrafters with skill below 1080, to start offer making LW's for other players to avoid possible tears and flames.

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
Judge BrokenHeart said:
Never heard that anyone has lost LW components least in our alliance, but who knows... possibility of worst luck ever is always lurking in shadows.

It can happen, had a poor fella come cryin after his mate tried to make him some LG weapons with sub 1080 skill...He lost 2 torches in a few tries :touch:

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Krakatau said:
It can happen, had a poor fella come cryin after his mate tried to make him some LG weapons with sub 1080 skill...He lost 2 torches in a few tries :touch:

Ouch :) hope he's got time to pharm more ;)

/Dracus

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
Well, I posted this in resonse to the albs with 1080 as pre toa cap...
This dude did have sub 1100 as pre toa cap was for mids..
Just to clarify ;)

Judge BrokenHeart

Fledgling Freddie
Before you placing order...

Recently I had loads of /sends from peeps asking me to make LW weapons, or just asking about what are Legendary Weapons etc...
I ask everyone check link: http://www.visionofsages.net/toa/Legendary.html
before contacting me, if you are not 100% sure what you want/need and not 100% sure what is needed for these weapons.
This saves time for both of us, and minimize chance of any misunderstandings and wrong excpetations.
I make these weapons like all other orders in my house ONLY, where I have all materials, tools etc. available if/when needed.
I also have set new pricing system for making LW's, price depending of quality, quality chance option, base weapon etc...
Those who do not feel that these charges are fare compared to time, money and effort I have invested to be able to make one for you,
please feel free to keep shopping around.

New pricing plan: (effective from today)

- Base weapon (if needed) will cost you materials + 10% (193g - 269g depending what weapon)

Combining cost for Legendary Weapon:

- Made with quality+1 tool (95% min): 95%=200g 96%=300g 97%=400g 98%=500g 99%=600g 100%MP=1p
- Made without quality+1 tool (94% min): 94%=50g, 95%=100g 96%=150g 97%=200g 98%=250g 99%=300g 100%MP=1p

Q: Why I charge more when I use quality+1 tool?..
A: I get this tool from very time comsuming quest, and it have only 6 charges. So after every 6 weapons I have to do this quest...

So there it was as short as I was able to write down, cya all in game!..

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
make the 2nd quest aswell, 13 charges on that one ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom