LGM SC'r taking orders

Sugah

Fledgling Freddie
Decided its time i did a bit of SCing to try and make alittle cash as i can't be bothered farming. Charging 400g per 5 point overcharge. Pm me ingame on any char in my sig :)

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
sure he will.... 400 g /item is a fair price... if ppl are unhappy with price they can just find another SC'er... 400 g / item are kinda cheap if u look at the time and monny it takes to level a SC'er...

hope u get ya custumors... :cheers:

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
400g per item is not at all unfair, full o/c can take alot of time depending on the luck of retries for gems most SC'er have characters that could farm more cash in the time taken for the jobs.

Personally I gave up doing out of alliance orders along time ago because the return is not worth the hassle.

Best of luck Sugah!

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
SCing is piss easy to do, usually doesn't take very long, and you can make SHIT loads doing it.

400g an item is good. Nothing wrong with charging that. I used to charge 350g an item, but most people ended up giving plat+ in tips. It's almost too easy. When I get time off I might even start doing it again myself.

rezzi rezzzalot

Fledgling Freddie
What Eggy said and people are not taking toa into account, what i mean by that is that there are alot more ways to make money now. So its only fair that scers benefit alitle from that too, or they would not be scing anymore but be instead in ml 7 dungeon or farming.

Sugah

Fledgling Freddie
Shorish said:
u ll not get a lot of orders chraging 400g per item mate

Already had 4 orders so far. Farming got depressing lol so thought i'd do some SCing to try and bring in some funds

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom