LGM SCer and LGM WCer for hire

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Contact ixoth/marmattaja for these orders.

Marmattaja's SC level is 1014 (dated 4.4.2005), Ixoth's WC level is 1110 (dated 4.4.2005).

For both SC/WC orders these common issues apply:
-I make orders, first in, first served basis.
-For guildees, I do orders basically for material costs only.
-I usually do other things in the game, than just crafitng orders, so continues nagging if the order is already done (esp in case when no time has been set when the order is done), makes me very irritated. I tell you it won't at least make the order processing any faster. On the contrary..
-I have had few bad let downs that people will not pay the cost, when they've realised that it took so many retries and it was too costly in the end.. so I make orders only for serious customers. If you decide not to pay, I will name and shame you here at this topic.

For SC orders:
-I want kort/loki template, so I can easily setup toolbars for jewels.
-I wan't the gold in advance before I start the work.
-If we don't seddle a set time when the job is done, I'll do in 2 weeks when I have the order, and template been emailed to me (ask me in game to what email address I want the xml file been posted).

For WCer orders:
-My price is material costs + 5% markup.
-If you provide all needed items for LGM weapons, I do the combining for free of charge. If u toss 200 gp money, I use the etching tool just in case to give additional quality improvement assurance for the combination job.

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
I need to know the prices on two levle 51 99% slow savages claws

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
I am pleased to announce that I just dinged LGM alchemist as well. Crafter is called Itelfig and his skill is atm 1076 (dated 8.5.2005). So keep em orders coming :cheers:

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
Lv 35 dwarven 1h short sword,96%+quality SCed with abit of strenght and dex. How much roughly? 150g or something? sorry got no clue about prices :cheers:

aslird

Fledgling Freddie
I think it took me 10-15p when i dinged lgm, am not capped tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom