lf vs SSK according to the news thread

O

old.Roundie

Just like to add that the war WAS on the bwtfcl site and a ref (Chadfeer) was ASSIGNED. However no ref showed up for the war and insteed of adding a result he apparently decided to reset the fixture a few days after the war was played. and we did post the result on this forum and also told a admin about the result.

You can hardly punish Lf for that!! They earned the 3 points. Shame they miss out of playoffs due to a crappy 12 year old ref.

B

bovinusdebilus

Lf are missing playoffs even with their default win against SSK.

Adding them 3 points and they'll have 12 pts, same as SHS.

SHS vs Lf was a draw, so we use overall cap difference.

SHS have +255
Lf have +110

Lf would have finished 3rd.

O

old.[SCW]Moon

I have to agree some (not all) of the ref's are a waste of time like I said in another thread I've seen screanshots of a ref actually offering to play as a merc in one of the clans he was suppose to be reffing .

O

old.+SA+Eliminator

The refs I've met on my travels this season have all upholded the laws in the correct manner, but like all things a few bad apples slip through the net

T

Twinner

Moon..

I'd advise u pass that screenshot onto Jesta (Head - Ref) so the ref can be disiplined.

To be honest @ the start of the season there were'nt many good refs around who actually did anything.
But lately it seems more are pulling there weight.
Just got to get rid of the lazy <unts

O

old.Roundie

Bovi I havent done the math on it though. Just did'nt want some silly ref to be the reason for Lf missing playoff. and for the record. It was'nt a default win. The war was played. Why dont any of you admin ever read this forum ? It was posted here and still is btw. Just look down a bit.

O

old.+SA+Eliminator

Were all IRC idlers :D

Unless you already had done this at the time I would advise that if your in that situation again you use IRC, that way you know someone has read or is reading it.

O

old.[SCW]Moon

If they don't reply just keep pinging them till they time out then they'l come back and wanna know who did it

O

old.[GoE]HellkeepeR

And then there was the problem in Group D because Lf were 2 matches short which they had played, a default win against r@ts and a win over SSK

Adding that Def-Win would have 'em in the playoffs so the decision to have DW and NF in the playoffs but not Lf is MORE than strange.

V

vuz

Although U-Masta is now on hols so I can't confirm this, I believe the reason behind Lf's decision was that the games were NOT entered in to the BWTFCL database, unlike the other games which were. I think the decision was made that unlike the other situations in Lf's situation it was largely their own fault for not entering the games into the database (which we've been telling people to do all season, it seems odd).

Admins were adding a lot of other results in the catchup week, all games we ewre told about got sorted until the midnight Sunday deadline, Lf said nothing until too late.

(*I 'think'*)

B

bovinusdebilus

Moreover, NF and DW have replaced KASAP and DoW in playoffs not because results of their matchs wasn't on the site but because some results were false on the site (Example : A default win given to KASAP instead of NF)

O

old.Roundie

ok ok if Lf want in the playoffs they should speak up themselves.

But admins where told about the SSK match and the result for posted here in this very forum several weeks ago. Hardly SSK's or Lf's fault that the ref did'nt do shit. It was on the site.. well I am just repeating myself :)

V

vuz

gimme the score and I'll add it, I agree referee fucked up and will probably lose his status if hasn't already (probably becos I shud really speak to Jesta before making a decision ;)). Apologies the score wasn't added, but I can confirm it was definitely not put into the system by both clans which is needed. We will sort the system out for next season to try and minimise the number of times one clan sorts a game and the other doesn't.

:/

O

old.Roundie

I am gonna repeat myself once more.

It was in the system and confirmed by both teams and a refs had assigned to it. But since the ref did'nt show up at the war, the ref decided a few days after the war to reset the fixture.

anyways. keep up the good work :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom